Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v6.0) SEASON FINALE @ NYY|Sun, Oct 1| 3pmET/12pmPT | Anderson vs Montgomery

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Lmao. "The Jays don't have many of these types of players in the upper minors...wth this kind of skill set"

Alford, Smith, Fields....get a new job.

That's only because the Jays wasted all their best draft picks on pitchers. If they had used those high picks on good, non-busting position players instead of pitchers, they could've used the later picks on risky pitchers instead of the worthless guys you mentioned. I mean, in 2010 alone they wasted picks on pitchers so they could have McGuire, Sanchez, Syndergaard, and Wojciechowski when they could've drafted good foundational position guys Jake Skole (CF), Bryce Brentz (LF), Matt Lipka (SS) and Mike Olt (3B).

#BuckLogic.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
he's hitting .500 now....can't send him back down when he's hitting like this. dude's on fire.

Did you see that last at bat? he barely even swung. I want a guy up there swinging and driving in runs. I don't need him to be passive and take walks that clog up the bases. Dusty Baker would agree with me.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If the outfielder can get to it it's probably his ball but Carrera is so incompetent and I didn't see him call for it while Urena was waving and yelling for like 5 seconds so I'm gonna blame Carrera for that almost collision.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Great catch by Hernandez, If that was Bautista, this game is over.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I can safely say that Bautista would not have made that catch

Catch probability was probably really high, I'd guess 90+%, if he just runs to that spot, he's there easily, but obviously with it slicing you don't know exactly how far it's going to slice, but I think he made it look tougher than it was with his route to it. Still great nonetheless to adjust and make it from a bad position, and yeah Bautista probably doesn't make it.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Maybe scratch that, hit probability has that at 36% so the catch probability would be 64%. Maybe I overestimated how bad the route was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad