Blue Jays GDT: (2017 v3.0) vs NYY |Thu, June 1| 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT | Sabathia vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Screw Guyer with his that hit me act knowing there would be no evidence to overturn it. That started this ****.

Also screw Loup

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I just got back from making dinner, so late to comment on this, but I heard this gem:

Buck (career catcher) and Pat (75% of his career as a 1B/DH): "People will tell you that centre field is the easiest position to play defensively."

Me: "what."

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Screw Guyer with his that hit me act knowing there would be no evidence to overturn it. That started this ****.

Also screw Loup

You just know that when they need to bring a guy off the DL it's going to be Loup keeing his job and Barnes getting the boot because herpa derp derp derp lefty.

Never mind that Tepera has good reverse splits and could probably be the 2nd lefty in the pen behind Howell

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
You just know that when they need to bring a guy off the DL it's going to be Loup keeing his job and Barnes getting the boot because herpa derp derp derp lefty.

Never mind that Tepera has good reverse splits and could probably be the 2nd lefty in the pen behind Howell

Guys currently on the 25 man roster I would DFA, or option before Barnes:

Entire bullpen save Osuna, and Smith
entire lineup save Morales, and Pillar(maybe Jose but damn he's been awful)
Bolsinger

Guys the Jays will DFA, or option before Barnes:

probably nobody

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012

I've always liked Loup, and he's been good so far this year (tonight's performance notwithstanding). He always seems to have the ********* luck, though, and tonight was a good example. Weak, flailing swing for an infield single, then gets the DP to get out of it. ******** "hit by pitch" on a pitch that was barely even grazed the batter's box. Then he makes a good pitch, down and well out of the zone, in an area the batter is terrible at hitting... and he hits it out.

I don't know. At some point you have to wonder how much is bad luck and how much is just making mistakes or not being good enough. But Loup's peripherals have always been solid, and just watching him, things always seem to go wrong even when he does everything right.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Guys currently on the 25 man roster I would DFA, or option before Barnes:

Entire bullpen save Osuna, and Smith
entire lineup save Morales, and Pillar(maybe Jose but damn he's been awful)
Bolsinger

Guys the Jays will DFA, or option before Barnes:

probably nobody

Part of me wants to see Grilli continue to struggle in low-leverage situations so they can justify throwing him on the DL to open up a spot.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Anyone know where I can get me a Carapazza umpire jersey? Love going to games to cheer on the wonderful umpires. I often wish they would make it more about them than they do. That's the whole reason fans are there, play it up a little bit :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad