GDT: 2017 NHL Entry Draft Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
A little light on D.

I'm liking the fact that we're going after legit talent instead of those safe two way guys with bottom #6 upside. We'll take care of the blueline next year, which is talked about as being a very solid draft with great talent on the back end.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Holy **** Strome is ugly as sin

They all are.

Philly can have him. Don't want to look at that every game.

Also I'm even more happy we won the lottery because of the chance we'd end up with Mittelstadt. The kid looks like he's constantly trying to fart

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I'm sure there are some high floor lower ceiling stay at home dman we can grab in the later rounds now. We could use one of those guys.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Sounds like Minny is trying to move Scandella and not Brodin or Dumba

I played summer hockey with Scandella here in Montreal a couple of years ago. I don't see us getting him after we made a deal for Mueller but I'd be SUPER thrilled if we managed to get him somehow.

rrekaj13

Jun 15, 2012
New Jersey
Kings get Markus Phillips

Always been super impressed with their drafting, always find high-quality, high-gem players, even late in the draft

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Kings get Markus Phillips

Always been super impressed with their drafting, always find high-quality, high-gem players, even late in the draft

This is the first year of the new regime but they definitely seem to be getting nice value picks. Maybe their old scouting team is still there through this draft?

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Mike Morreale‏
@mikemorrealeNHL
Following
More
Desperate, I asked Nikita Popugaev (NJD, No. 98) if he could influence Ilya Kovalchuk to make a decision. He laughed at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad