2017 NHL Draft - Part 2 "Murderers' Row"; Day Two link in post #1, starts at 10 am ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I think people are really sleeping on Frost. Looks like a late bloomer, in the vain of Sanheim. Elite Skater, arguably the best in the draft. This is a very very smart pick. Look for him to put up 80-100 points in the OHL next year.

The other two Large wingers in Ratcliffe and Strome is just smart overall. Ratcliffe seems to have very high upside, but at worst is a 3rd line winger and Strome, seems like this years, Oskar Lindblom dropping because of skating concerns. This is ana amazing 4th round pick that could prove to be equally as good as Ratcliffe.

Flyers kinda killed this draft...I'll be updating my spreadsheet this weekend, but early indications are that any holes in the system can now be considered, filled. If I were Hextall I would start working on a package to go after Rasmus Dahlin, I would give up a lot to get that kid.

:yo:

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
This remains open. CF is correct but we will make the exception considering the timing. Part 3 will be open immediately following the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad