GDT: 2017 NHL Draft | Day 2 Begins | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesium

Apr 13, 2006
Is Popugayev a possibility? He has a lot of question marks but he could be a home run pick. He didnt do so great when he was traded and i remember hearing questions about his attitude but his size and offensive skills could be interesting.

I wouldn't be shocked if a lot of teams have him marked as a no draft. These later round picks are so random in the end that I think he'd be worth the gamble.

member 262271

Losing a 3rd for Babcock irks me, didn't they change it the year after too?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Whoever is doing the updating to the NHL.com draft tracker, keeps turning the thing into reverse order.

How does that happen? :laugh;

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I would love for the Leafs to go with that 5'7" Russian. His name escapes me. That would be the kind of homerun pick I'd be complete fine with from here on out.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
At this point, Leafs are probably going to go obscure with their picks. I don't feel like they'll take someone people expect. Just a gut feeling.

Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up on anyone you may want t this point. Even if he's there it's likely they pick someone you've maybe never heard of

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Ganske, Minulin, Safin, Strome, Thilander, Scott, Popugaev, Phillips, Manyukin are some intriguing names still on the board.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Good to see Burke still hates having 2nd round picks

They all ready have Giordano and Hamilton RHDs. Not sure why they needed to go so hard after Hamonic. Really bizarre.

I'd much rather make a huge package offer for Trouba instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad