GDT: 2017 NHL Draft | Day 2 Begins | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
So the wild apparently were supposed to move a D yesterday and it never happened. I have to imagine Lou is talking with them and/or Vegas right now to see what D are available. If nothing is available they like, i'm guessing the plan is to try their best in free agency.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Safin has homerun potential.

With how deep we are on the wings, we can afford to take a massive boom or bust pick like him.

Hope he drops down

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
All the top rated goaltenders are gone. Woll last year was really good. Maybe they can find one in the later rounds that grows exponentially though.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Noah Cates would be another solid pick up for us if he makes it past the 100's. Highly skilled foward who played high school hockey last season

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
All the top rated goaltenders are gone. Woll last year was really good. Maybe they can find one in the later rounds that grows exponentially though.

Zhukov and Scott are still there.

The former is my 2nd fav goalie in the draft, not a fan of the latter though

pacman25

Mar 15, 2013
Is Popugayev a possibility? He has a lot of question marks but he could be a home run pick. He didnt do so great when he was traded and i remember hearing questions about his attitude but his size and offensive skills could be interesting.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Is Popugayev a possibility? He has a lot of question marks but he could be a home run pick. He didnt do so great when he was traded and i remember hearing questions about his attitude but his size and offensive skills could be interesting.

Possibly, but I'm wary of why he's falling.

Supposedly inconsistent, not the best skating.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
At this point, Leafs are probably going to go obscure with their picks. I don't feel like they'll take someone people expect. Just a gut feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad