CFL: 2017 Grey Cup Thread

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
The Argos needed a stop on that drive and had numerous chances to do so. Pressure is back on the offense.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Calgary gets away with PI. That's why you don't blow your challenge on something small in the first half, Trestman. That could be huge.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
When did they change it so you get one challenge regardless of whether you won it or not? Was it brought in when they started letting them challenge PI?

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
When did they change it so you get one challenge regardless of whether you won it or not? Was it brought in when they started letting them challenge PI?

Halfway through this year when the fishing for garbage calls got so bad they had to do something about it.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006

Changed the rule mid season this year.

What an atrocious call that is to take away a huge return. Refs are really starting tilt this one. Can't say I'm surprised.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Changed the rule mid season this year.

What an atrocious call that is to take away a huge return. Refs are really starting tilt this one. Can't say I'm surprised.

The Argos are getting the calls and considering the league owns them it's not surprising.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I don't think you've ever witnessed a game where the officials weren't trying to do in the Stamps, eh?

I have seen plenty.

My issue with the refs are their incompetence more than bias.

But in this case when TO is getting a lot of bogus calls it's hard not to notice that the league has a huge reason to prefer them to win.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Why bother with trying to catch that when you have already bobbled two?

Toronto has already shown they need help to win this game giving them a free turnover for a stupid play like that is mindless.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
No way they take this away from the Argos.

Why does that idiot try to get an extra yard when the game was basically won if he justs goes down?

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
I just don't get how these guys have played football their whole life can be so careless with the balk in s situation like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad