2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Any latest on A.Brown? What are your thoughts if he plays or not Monday night vs Bengals? If he doesnt other than JuJu and Bryant who will get more targets?
Thanks

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
A win in one league has me looking at a first-round bye (of course, I'm out of the playoffs in my other league...). But I'm sitting on Tyrod with only Rodgers to back him up and Gronk with no backup. My thought is to hold and see what happens since I won't need a QB (if Taylor is really hurt) or a TE (if Gronk is suspended) at least for week 14.

But thinking ahead, who's taking up a roster spot that I could/should drop if I ultimately need to sub someone in there - Inman or Martavis (behind DJax, Thielen and Kupp) or Ekeler or Abdullah (behind Leveon, Kamara and Drake).

i.e. which of Inman/Martavis/Ekeler/Abdullah is most cuttable given my depth or lack thereof?

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Down 9 points with Mixon my only hope to win..... please God

If it's PPR, Mixon should get more than 9.

A win in one league has me looking at a first-round bye (of course, I'm out of the playoffs in my other league...). But I'm sitting on Tyrod with only Rodgers to back him up and Gronk with no backup. My thought is to hold and see what happens since I won't need a QB (if Taylor is really hurt) or a TE (if Gronk is suspended) at least for week 14.

But thinking ahead, who's taking up a roster spot that I could/should drop if I ultimately need to sub someone in there - Inman or Martavis (behind DJax, Thielen and Kupp) or Ekeler or Abdullah (behind Leveon, Kamara and Drake).

i.e. which of Inman/Martavis/Ekeler/Abdullah is most cuttable given my depth or lack thereof?

I think the Lions have soured on Abdullah.

Reactions: Voight

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
That awesome feeling when you draft the top two fantasy scoring RB’s in your 12 team league. One in the 1st round and the other in the last round of your draft.

And the top scoring QB as well.

Feels like winning the lottery.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Jack Doyle, David Njoku, or Tyler Kroft? (Or any other sleeper TE's who are heating up)

Need a TE with Gronk possibly suspended (see when and how his appeal goes) and Ertz potentially out with a concussion.

klamla

Jan 3, 2016
i have 2 bye's this week and my other league i have one more week before playoffs, i'm in second and playoff bound where 4 teams make the playoffs

good luck this week everyone

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
My league is weird. Only 4 teams make the playoffs and the playoffs don't start until next week.

I'm in 4th right now but the guys in 3rd and 5th have the same record as me (8-5). It's going to come down to the wire.

I need a TE with Gronk suspended. Who's the best option in .5 PPR: Seals-Jones, Anderson, Kroft, Hooper, Njoku, ASJ or Clay?

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
My league is weird. Only 4 teams make the playoffs and the playoffs don't start until next week.

I'm in 4th right now but the guys in 3rd and 5th have the same record as me (8-5). It's going to come down to the wire.

I need a TE with Gronk suspended. Who's the best option in .5 PPR: Seals-Jones, Anderson, Kroft, Hooper, Njoku, ASJ or Clay?

Anderson

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I think the Lions have soured on Abdullah.

Some day they will figure out they need a power back with their crap offensive line.
Praying for Royce Freeman...somehow, someway this draft!

So far so good for playoffs. finished in first place in regular season in two leagues and scraped in on the bottom rung in another two. Only player playing today is Lutz. Sunday is going to be amazing.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Jack Doyle, David Njoku, or Tyler Kroft? (Or any other sleeper TE's who are heating up)

Need a TE with Gronk possibly suspended (see when and how his appeal goes) and Ertz potentially out with a concussion.

What about Trey Burton? He'll draw in if Ertz is out.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
In the league in which my QB was Aaron Rodgers, I managed to cobble together and sometimes even stream enough wins behind Siemian, Taylor, Brissett and even Eli to finish in first place at 8-5 in a competitive 12-teamer.

I was fortunate enough to be early on the re-add Rodgers train, so I’m hoping he plays next week. But Tyrod is the only other QB I’m currently carrying.

I need another option from Brissett, Cutler, Flacco, Manning and gabbert, please.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
In the league in which my QB was Aaron Rodgers, I managed to cobble together and sometimes even stream enough wins behind Siemian, Taylor, Brissett and even Eli to finish in first place at 8-5 in a competitive 12-teamer.

I was fortunate enough to be early on the re-add Rodgers train, so I’m hoping he plays next week. But Tyrod is the only other QB I’m currently carrying.

I need another option from Brissett, Cutler, Flacco, Manning and gabbert, please.

Flacco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad