Injury Report: 2017-2018 (Off Season Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Really wonder what Price's "minor" injury is.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006

How does Julien not know what's Montoya's injury? Do they not talk to each other in this organisation?

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Apparently Hemsky is skating today... I honestly forgot he was even on the team.
Oh great....i forgot all about him too, goes to show you how impactful he was. Hopefully he isnt re-inserted into the lineup...i can't see after watching play how he makes this team any better.....like at all unfortunately

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Oh great....i forgot all about him too, goes to show you how impactful he was. Hopefully he isnt re-inserted into the lineup...i can't see after watching play how he makes this team any better.....like at all unfortunately

LOL i forgot too . i saw the tweet and thought oohhh yeah we have Hemsky lol

The longer Price is out without an explanation will start paranoia and its their own fault after how they handled it a couple years ago .

I said at the start I would wait a couple weeks , lets see if he plays next week

PKarey Plekoretty

Nov 16, 2011
Here we go again, Price's "minor" injury suddenly turns into being placed on the IR

I hate doing this, because I obviously know nothing about what's really going on. But I'm just so f***ing frustrated. How the f*** do you sign a guy to that much term and money with the injury history he has, and clearly still f***ing has

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
I think it was done because of Montoya to call up Fucale for a roster spot .

But this is the MB era where this has happened before so I dont know how much leway or trust can be put into it this time lol

MB only has himself to blame if everyone starts speculating

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Another season of this crap............I mean really? Is there anyone in the organization, that can be upfront, and tell the truth...
They just told you the truth...

They will put him on IR retroactive to November 2nd

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
We all know better than to believe this crap. Everything is always minor or day to day with this organization. We have seen it time and time again.

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Markov...........

day to day
week to week
month to month
year to year

Anybody have an inkling when Price hurt himself? I need to go back and watch the first game again. Seems to me there was a play where I thought oops............not again.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I'm not sure I get the anxiety here (other than it's in Habs fans nature to panic all the time).

Isn't putting Price on IR retroactive to November 2nd, just a standard roster move because they've got too many bodies and Price isn't quite ready?

Montoya is out, they're going to need a backup next game...Price isn't quite ready, so they called up Fucale, which puts them over the 23 active roster limit.

no??

Reactions: KawaYui

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

Yep, Froese, DLR and Mitchell are much better...

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I'm not sure I get the anxiety here (other than it's in Habs fans nature to panic all the time).

Isn't putting Price on IR retroactive to November 2nd, just a standard roster move because they've got too many bodies and Price isn't quite ready?

Montoya is out, they're going to need a backup next game...Price isn't quite ready, so they called up Fucale, which puts them over the 23 active roster limit.

no??
hope you are right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad