Injury Report: 2017-2018 (Off Season Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I would use the term 'Indefinitely" instead of Unknown

Schlemko is Day-to-Day until otherwise specified.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
updated as Josh Brook just had surgery today.

Not sure, surprised the Habs even announced it.

Better question since he was likley just behind Alzner for our pickups, who is 1st and 3rd LD.

Morrow isn't making the team and Streit is looking his age. Benn gets moved back to LD at 1 position and then play scrubs for 5 and 6.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Price should start skating this week, it's not the knee he hurt at least. Schlemko shouldn't be too far away, wonder what they do if Morrow produces.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Price should start skating this week, it's not the knee he hurt at least. Schlemko shouldn't be too far away, wonder what they do if Morrow produces.

I think you keep 8d, 1 extra forward. You can retroactively put Price on IR. Or just send DeLaRose down to be replaced later.

With Froese being called up, the Rocket no longer have to worry about the Veteran limits once Terry returns.

Is Juulsen skating yet?

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Hopefully we get good news on Drouin today and he'll be fine. I'm not too worried based on everything we saw last night, but we'll see.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
any updates on Schlemko?

Haven't heard anything about Schlemko injury since Oct 18 when he was predicted to be out for 3-4 weeks. So I suspect he's going to start testing out the hand soon. Maybe a conditioning stint in Laval first and he's back with us by mid Nov to late Nov. If he doesn't have any setbacks.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think you keep 8d, 1 extra forward. You can retroactively put Price on IR. Or just send DeLaRose down to be replaced later.

With Froese being called up, the Rocket no longer have to worry about the Veteran limits once Terry returns.

Is Juulsen skating yet?

Since Juulsen had a setback, I assume he's not skating yet.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I can't find the older version of this, but since we're back at being full monty côté injuries, let's do this one.

Al Montoya injured (upper body). WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->