2017-2018 NCAA Hockey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
I'm so mad tomorrow's game is on at the same time as the big ten championship football game.
I tried to talk shit to my UW friend about this series and he just trolled me about not caring because he's focused on the football championship game, and how I wouldn't know what that's about.

feels bad man

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I tried to talk **** to my UW friend about this series and he just trolled me about not caring because he's focused on the football championship game, and how I wouldn't know what that's about.

feels bad man
Doesn't gopher football have like 7 national championships?

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Gophers got outplayed for the majority of the game. Badgers had two missed goals to ref inability to do his/her job. Lost by one. Such is life.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Gophers got outplayed for the majority of the game. Badgers had two missed goals to ref inability to do his/her job. Lost by one. Such is life.
I was actually surprised at the end to see the Badgers had the SOG advantage they did. I felt that the game was pretty close, for the most part.

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I think it was a pretty hard fought game on both sides. Love it!
I was actually surprised at the end to see the Badgers had the SOG advantage they did. I felt that the game was pretty close, for the most part.
It might just be that I'm so used to the gophers handling the badgers in the shot department. I thought the badgers out-chanced the gophers by a big margin. I also thought Hayton played his worst game as a badger. Berry probably gets the start tomorrow.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Holy shit, the last couple pages read like a Packers GDT. Wonder how bad it would be if you weren't handed a dozen calls?

Digitalbooya

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
I'm just glad that Wisconsin doesn't play that awful Eaves style of hockey anymore. They're actually fun to watch again.
You won't see the full effect of the coaching change until 1-2 years from now when all the Eaves players are gone. Gotta admit, I'm super excited for Linhart/Davison(/Tischke ED) to change to Miller/Emberson/Krygier bros. If Trent Frederic doesn't leave I'd say Wisconsin will be a for sure top 5 team next year.
Holy ****, the last couple pages read like a Packers GDT. Wonder how bad it would be if you weren't handed a dozen calls?
Literally gifted two non-goals against. You were saying?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
You won't see the full effect of the coaching change until 1-2 years from now when all the Eaves players are gone. Gotta admit, I'm super excited for Linhart/Davison(/Tischke ED) to change to Miller/Emberson/Krygier bros. If Trent Frederic doesn't leave I'd say Wisconsin will be a for sure top 5 team next year.

Literally gifted two non-goals against. You were saying?
I'd give you the 1st one if you weren't handed a 5x3 and a goal seconds later. The 2nd one should've been a goaltender interference call if anything. To wine about that one is incredibly ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad