2017-2018 Laval Rocket and Brampton Beast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Carr is too good for the AHL
hes way better in the ahl than he was last year. i guess his father death made him more focused on his dream. since he's back he's been on fire. 6-4-10 in 7.5 game

Reactions: Tyson

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Jordan Boucher can flat out skate. Where did he come from??
he didnt play junior major to play in ncaa so he got a bit unnoticed until now. his draft year he was around 0.5ppg in the ushl.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
if the last minute goes fine its a big win versus the best team in their own division. 4 point win. mostly lindgren and carr win there

jfm133

Nov 6, 2015
Kyle Baun with 8 points in 9 games is on pace to double his points total from last year when he got 34. He is also leader on the team in +/- with +9. Let's see if he can keep up. At 25 he is old for a prospect, but you never know with late bloomers.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Kyle Baun with 8 points in 9 games is on pace to double his points total from last year when he got 34. He is also leader on the team in +/- with +9. Let's see if he can keep up. At 25 he is old for a prospect, but you never know with late bloomers.
Baun didn't get to the NCAA till he was 20, so he didn't reach the AHL 23. Perhaps he could turn into something.

carr is even older and lots of people hasnt give up on him yet.

Baun seem better than martinsen even if worse than andrighetto.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yeah at this point I’d rather Carr in the lineup than Hudon. I think he’d bring more offence.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Yeah at this point I’d rather Carr in the lineup than Hudon. I think he’d bring more offence.

Yeah I agree that Carr should have a spot but for as snake bitten as Hudon has been, he has generated a truckload of chances.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Does 690 broadcast all Rocket games this year?

No they don't. Some nights it comes into conflict with their broadcasts of Habs games, Als games, and their now finished Impact games. Not to mention World Series.

I would think with soccer done, Als and World Series almost done, they will broadcast more games if they don't play the same night as Habs.

Steelman

Sep 26, 2016
Would be interesting to see if Gelinas is scratched again tonight. Parisi took a puck to the face at the end of the last game in Toronto, he's been playing well ever since his 3 goal weekend. Leblanc has been looking better than expected. Bourque has been underwhelming. I'm predicting (if Parisi is ready to play)
Taormina - Lernout
Parisi - Jerabek
Gelinas - Leblanc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad