2017/18 World Junior Championship U20

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
More like absolutely terrible. Wearing the C on your chest and you don't hustle back on a 2-1?

Dude's in my doghouse.

The whole USA team was exhausted after having been out for such a long time at that point. The coaching staff should also be to blame for not changing out the PP units. It was almost impossible for those forwards to skate

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
The whole USA team was exhausted after having been out for such a long time at that point. The coaching staff should also be to blame for not changing out the PP units. It was almost impossible for those forwards to skate
Eff that, try.

Were the Swedish PK'rs well rested?

It wasn't even that far into the PP.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Will this be the last WJC in Buffalo? Aside from the outdoor game, the attendance has been brutal. This Canada Czech game is the best attended indoor game I've watched and there are tons of seats open.

US attendance was nonexistent.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Will this be the last WJC in Buffalo? Aside from the outdoor game, the attendance has been brutal. This Canada Czech game is the best attended indoor game I've watched and there are tons of seats open.

US attendance was nonexistent.

It doesnt help the fact that they have been playing in North America sooooo much almost every other year. Really need to give all of the other countries a chance.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Anderson with a nice play to get the primary assist on USA's 2nd goal (shorthanded) and also should get credited with their 3rd goal.

USA up 5-0 now, locking up the bronze.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
You didn't watch last night then, he left the game with an injury.
No, I didn't catch most of their game yesterday. Hopefully he's good to go for this one.
Anderson will finish with 4-3-7 in 7 games played (I think). Really solid performance, especially considering that he didn’t play to his full potential by some accounts.
I thought Anderson had a solid tournament all around. Probably the best out of the Devils prospects.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Yeah he was easily the best player for us.
I didn't catch every game, but most of them, so I'll do a little recap on what I thought of how our prospects did after the game tonight. Most of them were depth players so expectations weren't lofty anyways.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I can't believe how little McLeod is relied on as a returning player. He should be a main guy.

Could still be a valuable piece going forward, but I don't know. Don't think he'll be any kind of scorer at the next level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad