Injury Report: 2017-18 thread: first of many

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
What did the original tweet say?
That he wouldn't travel with the team for the rest of the road trip. So while this doesn't say he will, I guess it at least leaves open the possibility, which means it's not an injury that is guaranteed to keep him out for 2+ weeks.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That he wouldn't travel with the team for the rest of the road trip. So while this doesn't say he will, I guess it at least leaves open the possibility, which means it's not an injury that is guaranteed to keep him out for 2+ weeks.

Ah ok thanks for that. What a disaster our forward group is at the moment.

Reactions: Getz2perry

GermanRocket7

Fire Newell Brown yesteryear!
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Does anybody remember any other team having been bitten by the injury bug that much in the past twenty yers? I have a very hard time coming with a suitable example.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Does anybody remember any other team having been bitten by the injury bug that much in the past twenty yers? I have a very hard time coming with a suitable example.

Tampa last year, Pittsburgh in 10-11 where Crosby and Malkin both missed the second half of the season and Staal only played a half season too, Boston this year so far has also been pretty bad but not quite on our level.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Oh good, we get to see Thing #1 and Thing #2 on the ice at the same time.

Really hope we see Fowler Bieksa and Beauchemin Vatanen. It’s not ideal but it’s better than the absolute train wreck that is a Beauchemin Bieksa pairing.

Either that or we play the other 4 guys 30 mins a night each haha.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Just going to drop this here too:

Ducks Injuries.jpg

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Now Silf.

Ok are we sure it is not related to the conditioning coaches and/or coaching decisions? Obviously some of them like Eaves is not because of that, but... aren`t we getting injured way more the last 2 years than we had during all of the years under Boudreau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad