Recalled/Assigned: 2017-18 Sharks Roster moves thread: Heed recalled to keep Ryan company in the press box also Bibeau

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Kinda seems like Dosnkoi is gonna be the guy with the Joes. He's been the first guy up with them any time they take Labanc off of it.
Could be. As much as i would like all lines to have success, I also want Timo to play with some solid, consistent (meaning both the same players and ones who have a steady production) players. It's tough to grow when there are too many changes

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Donskoi is the guy up front right now. Don’t punish him by playing him with Thornton and Pavelski. :laugh:

To be fair, Donskoi had a fantastic passing sequence with Thornton in the Anaheim game. I think they could do well together.

I also honestly think any line that Donskoi is on is going to dominate.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
I don't like jumbo and donkey on the same. Line. They both need the puck on their stick to be effective.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Honestly, I don't think we give PDB enough credit for how good he is at blowing smoke and coach speak. I feel like PDB has a generally higher opinion of his players than TMac did even though McLellan generally had more talented rosters.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Is there a thing as too good for ahl but not quite good enough for the nhl? I only say that because labanc has top 6 or bust written all over him.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Yeah Keith Aucoin, Ryan Vesce, and early Benn Ferriero are players that come to mind.
Size was a huge issue for the first 2 though, and I think Lebanc is more talented than all.

Yes, Labanc is decently more talented than all of them. It is just that like them, if he isn't scoring, he isn't doing much else. He's subpar defensively which is a death kel for most players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad