Recalled/Assigned: 2017-18 Sharks Roster moves thread: Heed recalled to keep Ryan company in the press box also Bibeau

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Kinda figured they would have sent Timo down seeing how he had 3 shifts in the 3rd period last night

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I expect Labanc to play tonight for the Barracuda and I think either Sorensen or O’Regan gets called up tomorrow. If Paul Martin is somehow ready for Wednesday I’d expect Vlasic to go on IR.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
From the first line to the minors in about a month... yikes.
It’s all confidence right now. He looked pretty defeated last night. I think deboer gave him a shot in the shootout before donskoi to maybe give him a boost. He needs to get his mojo back. Meier on the other hand doesn’t seem to have mojo at all yet, so they can just keep throwing him out there and let him try to protect pucks on the walls and not really score much.

AgentCooper

May 10, 2009
Boston
The other problem for Labanc is that he doesn't really seem to fit anywhere else. He's played well with Couture, but that line is clicking as it is. I don't think he'd be effective on a fourth line. Nor do I think that Labanc-Tierney is a recipe for success. It's kind of top line or bust for him right now.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Labanc would probably benefit from playing with a Clowe type player. Someone skilled but physical and strong on the boards

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Hi guys, is Tim Heed a solid fantasy pickup? I know he's on the top PP and doing well offensively, what I want to know if he is expected to spend all year with the Sharks and if he'll be in lineup full time if all your Dmen are healthy.

Any kind of insight is much appreciated.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Hi guys, is Tim Heed a solid fantasy pickup? I know he's on the top PP and doing well offensively, what I want to know if he is expected to spend all year with the Sharks and if he'll be in lineup full time if all your Dmen are healthy.

He's probably here for the long haul.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Plus Donskoi's earned time in the top 6 too. Karlsson hasn't really but he does what he does consistently so there's that. Ideally Labanc or Timo eventually push him down once they get going.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Not surprising. Timo has impact on games physically while Labanc if he's shut down offensively has no impact.

good stealth pickup, you should be able to get him for free and he has 40+ point upside.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco

Eh, depends on how big your league is. He gets an average number of shots (24 on the year), but he won't be a checker, blocker, or PIM guy. Points is really all you'll be hoping you can get out of him, which typically isn't enough for me to pick up a D.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
I hope Timo gets some time with the Joes. Obviously they are scoring at the rate we would like, so maybe the injection of a powerforward can spur their production (basically if he plays like Hertl)

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I hope Timo gets some time with the Joes. Obviously they are scoring at the rate we would like, so maybe the injection of a powerforward can spur their production (basically if he plays like Hertl)
Kinda seems like Dosnkoi is gonna be the guy with the Joes. He's been the first guy up with them any time they take Labanc off of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad