Recalled/Assigned: 2017-18 Sharks Roster moves thread: Heed recalled to keep Ryan company in the press box also Bibeau

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
What i dont get is why sharks managment is acting so erratic. If you are gonna call him up - give him ice time, if not- let him develop in the A. Not this BS of Rudy not playing in the A and not playing in the big league.

Maybe he'll play. I don't think we'll know before warmups.
They obviously would have called up Sorensen but he's unavailable due to injury. Depending on how many players are banged up they may had no choice but to call up a forward and Balcers was next. No harm done if he doesn't get to play tonight. I'm sure he's happy just to be with the team for the 1st time. As long as he doesn't get scratched for weeks there's no problem. Wilson and co will make sure he'll get the games he need...whether that's with the Sharks or the Barracuda. Don't worry.

Reactions: OscarsCards

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
You know what's odd?

Hockeydb and hockey-reference both have Labanc as having 30 points, whereas NHL.com and capfriendly have Labanc at 31 points. Looked up the discrepancy and it appears NHL.com is counting an assist for Labanc in the game against Pittsburgh, but the boxscore doesn't have him listed as getting it.

I wonder which way it will be corrected.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
What i dont get is why sharks managment is acting so erratic. If you are gonna call him up - give him ice time, if not- let him develop in the A. Not this BS of Rudy not playing in the A and not playing in the big league.

If they were doing this regularly, I’d totally agree, but I really just think that he’ll be happy for the extra money he’ll get for being on the NHL roster for a day or so.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
If they were doing this regularly, I’d totally agree, but I really just think that he’ll be happy for the extra money he’ll get for being on the NHL roster for a day or so.
Yeah didn't management do this with Heed last season too? Didn't play him at all but just let him sit and collect a bigger salary.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco

One game isn't going to affect his development. If anything, it could give him extra motivation. They could very well just send him down tomorrow; the Barracuda don't play again until Wednesday.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
You know what's odd?

Hockeydb and hockey-reference both have Labanc as having 30 points, whereas NHL.com and capfriendly have Labanc at 31 points. Looked up the discrepancy and it appears NHL.com is counting an assist for Labanc in the game against Pittsburgh, but the boxscore doesn't have him listed as getting it.

I wonder which way it will be corrected.

Split the difference. First player in NHL history to finish with a half-point on their scoresheet.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
**** this team, this organization, this league, this continent, this planet, this solar system, this galaxy, this universe, and this quantum reality. **** all of it.

But somewhere DeBoer is smiling.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Probably playing Mario Odyssey in Demelo's basement.

Oh, no. That would never stand. Dylan's not going to be stuck in some basement. He can go and stay at DeBoer's house instead. They've got a spare room and everything. I mean, it's got some kids' stuff in it, but that can always be moved to the basement without issue. Only the best for DeMelo.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Oh, no. That would never stand. Dylan's not going to be stuck in some basement. He can go and stay at DeBoer's house instead. They've got a spare room and everything. I mean, it's got some kids' stuff in it, but that can always be moved to the basement without issue. Only the best for DeMelo.
So then Demelo gets the Master Bedroom and Deboer sleeps in his kid's room right?

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
And the flag is a Heed jersey with the name/number crossed out using duct tape, and taped to a Heed stick.
I was wondering how long we could keep that going. Now I want to see a floor plan for Fort Heedonism and an episode of MTV’s cribs devoted entirely to it and Demelo’s greatness.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I was wondering how long we could keep that going. Now I want to see a floor plan for Fort Heedonism and an episode of MTV’s cribs devoted entirely to it and Demelo’s greatness.

I was starting to get worried that we were going to get **** for hijacking the thread. :laugh:

I'm sure his fort would have enough space for a rec room that has table hockey (where every player on one team is a replica of him) and 3 TVs all of which are to play Mario Kart on.

Reactions: Lebanezer

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
I was starting to get worried that we were going to get **** for hijacking the thread. :laugh:

I'm sure his fort would have enough space for a rec room that has table hockey (where every player on one team is a replica of him) and 3 TVs all of which are to play Mario Kart on.
I feel that you, as a mod, and myself, as the creator of this thread, should get just a little leeway when derailing this thread.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I feel that you, as a mod, and myself, as the creator of this thread, should get just a little leeway when derailing this thread.

Well, if that's the case then I would guess that the fort probably has a soft-serve ice cream machine. One of the dual machines that lets you do a swirl. A swirl where both flavors are vanilla.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad