Injury Report: 2017-18 Season: Varly out Reg season, EJ out 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
What's interesting about EJ is that the pictures of him skating show him without a sling or anything, meaning he can at least move his shoulder. If he was going to have surgery on it, they would have done it already, so no sling means it's not as bad as it looked.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
What's interesting about EJ is that the pictures of him skating show him without a sling or anything, meaning he can at least move his shoulder. If he was going to have surgery on it, they would have done it already, so no sling means it's not as bad as it looked.

Well he's shooting pucks too, so his shoulder can't be as bad as originally thought.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Holy f*** imagine if this team gets fully healthy for the last 3 weeks of the season...

Imagine replacing Lindholm/Siemens with Barbie and EJ on the back end. Replacing Yak and Toni with Ghetto and Kam up front. And Bernier starting every 2nd game.

Huge, huge difference in skill on the roster and a legitimately good shot at making a run into the playoffs with those guys inserted back into the lineup.

Reactions: cgf and AvsWraith

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Rick...s-week-MacKinnon-named-NHL-1st-star/188/91486

"Andrighetto slid into the boards late in the third period, after which the Avalanche labeled his status as day to day.

"It actually happened before I hit the boards," he said. "My leg got stuck in the ice and I fell weird on it. It took way longer (to heal) than we expected in the beginning. I'm on the way back now, so it's positive."

Reactions: cgf and LTC Pain

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I assume that Bernier is out for the next few games if Martin has been recalled.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
So will EJ be good for Tuesday? It's a likely loss on the road against the Mild but would be huge to steal one.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
So will EJ be good for Tuesday? It's a likely loss on the road against the Mild but would be huge to steal one.
Highly doubtful. I don't think he's out of the non-contact jersey yet. The most optimistic guesses have him back in a week or so, but I'm skeptical of that timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad