Injury Report: 2017/18 Puck off the Foot Report (Upshall out indefinitely)

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
All I see is Loading tweet...

I guess I have to have a twitter account to see each individual twit. Or is that twat?

wannabebluesplayer

Apr 16, 2012
When will it end? Who's all on IR now? Fabbri, Bouwmeester, Schwartz, Sandford, and Blais?Jesus. That's two first line forwards, a top 4 D, and two decent top 9 forwards. Damn it hurts right now.

EDIT: Please Yeo, don't stick Tage with Beglund and Jaskin or something like that. Put him on Stastny's or Schenn's wing.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Looking forward to seeing TT. I’m higher on him than most. I think hes going to be a key player for the Blues real soon.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy the fact that this thread was renamed 'Puck off the Foot Report'. Nice job, whoever did that.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Looking forward to seeing TT. I’m higher on him than most. I think hes going to be a key player for the Blues real soon.

I do as well, and it can come soon if Yeo puts him in a spot to succeed. I think if you put him of Stastny’s wing, it can give him a lot of confidence knowing he’s being given a top 6 role. That and he has actual finishing ability and Stastny can give him some excellent dishes.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I'm happy to see Thompson called just to see his progression, but I hope that no one's expecting him to do any serious damage. I could easily be wrong, but I don't think Thompson is going to be anymore effective than Blais.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
I'm happy to see Thompson called just to see his progression, but I hope that no one's expecting him to do any serious damage. I could easily be wrong, but I don't think Thompson is going to be anymore effective than Blais.
He is just the next sacrifice to be offered to the puck luck gods. Blais took one for the team to please them so we didn't have to lose someone more valuable. Thanks Sammy! Next cannon fodder callup...Tage Thompson.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I'd call whichever witch doctor / voodoo queen that the Ducks used to pass their curse onto us and we need to pass it onto another team (preferably another central division team not named the Avalanche).

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Probably right there, I'm happy that he's putting up solid numbers with San Antonio in his first pro year. I really like him as a prospect though, he's got a long reach, soft hands and an NHL shot, I think he'll be a difference maker down the road. I hope he see's some top 6 time as well with this call up.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Lou is reporting Sanford practicing hard with Barile today. Was skating with trainers last week and now is skating with the team and on the side. Maybe he will be ready to go by the end of Feb or earlier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad