GWT: 2017-18 Premier League Round 7

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Willian has brought nothing because who would he bring it to? They're playing with no striker and no target at all. That couldn't have been a more defensive sub, ever.
He and Hazard are supposed to be playing off of each other, and Willian has barely made a good pass all game.

Is it just me or does Chelsea do a lot of passing to nobody at all?
In this game? Not just you.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
What a stupid tackle. Honestly he wasn't that far from getting a red for it with the scissor action.
Terrible tackle. If his one leg was in a bit his cleats would have caught Willian and he would have deserved a red. I have to imagine City is going to buy a replacement for him one day soon, he isn't good enough to play for a big club. If he played for a midtable team he'd get brutalized every week.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
So for as bad as Liverpool have played if they win tomorrow they'll be ahead of Chelsea. Just shows that some people around here should chill.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Well I went into this week expecting one win between Atletico and Manchester City, and we beat Atletico in a tough game. Would have loved two wins, but tough ask.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yeah the title is going to Manchester this year; either that is City or United is the question that remains...

Gotta love Bernardo Silva, signs to remain on the bench; what a stupid move by him.

Dumb video, Kane is an awesome player and is proving everyone wrong, but four goals against a recently promoted side is stupid way to convince someone.

Love the Chelsea XI, btw.
Please make me understand this Chelsea fans because I simply do not know what Conte is doing. Willian is a substitute as he's not good enough for the starting XI. Morata gets injured and Willian replaces him while he moves Hazard to CF, BUT yet he instructs Willian to take the free kicks? Like what the ****?

Based on this game Chelsea don't have it to compete for the title. Just simply outclassed by City
Similarly to Arsenal, they got absolutely demolished in the midfield part of the pitch. Chelsea's is what Man City's were a couple years ago. A lack of mobility, a lack of talent, and a lack of youth.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Bringing Willian on for Morata was clearly a poor decision. He is far too passive to play the role they were asking of him there. If you can't figure out why Willian takes free kicks though, I can't help you.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad