2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Nashville has some horseshoes this year for sure. Dominated through both cities in Alberta, pitching a shutout so far.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I’ve never seen a team get as lucky as Nashville has gotten the last two games.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Happy that the flames lost but man do I want the Preds to get destroyed in the playoffs. Luckiest team so far this year.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
That was a terrible hit by Watson on Hathaway. Good to see Hathaway come back to the game. Unfortunately that probably means Watson won't get as much of a suspension as he should (if he gets one at all). No need for that crap in the game.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Yep. That was a great snipe as well. From a great feed.

Oh well, we got Ryan strome though..
He probably was as close to a sniper as we had despite what his effort level was - but now we just have sawed off shotgun blasts out there.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Eberle doesn't score that OTW goal in Edmonton this year. Always liked the player but he was done here. Glad to see him have success and was really happy to see his interview last year once we locked up a playoffs spot. Unfortunately that enthusiasm didn't carry over to performance in the playoffs and reduced his value to near 0. I think his game is better suited to the Eastern Conference as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad