2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
That old woman is hilarious who calls into 960. Shirley.

"Should have did that Kane for Guadreau trade I recommended this year!"

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Every time I look at a Devils game on nhl.com they have 2+ goals off of like 5-10 shots early in a game, lol.

2 goals in 4 shots right now in their game vs the Kings.

They are having quite the magical season. We did them a favour tonight.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Kings outshooting Devils 19-4 and The Devils are up 2-0 with Quick again in imitating a goalie mode. Quick is such an inconsistent goalie. Can look great one night and then putrid.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm glad we beat the Panthers, and I don't like how their players acted that game, but I still want them to make the playoffs.

Reactions: oobga

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
I'm glad we beat the Panthers, and I don't like how their players acted that game, but I still want them to make the playoffs.

hehe, was thinking the same. I was actually cheering for them because they were on such a good run.

But, for me, after that game, that team can go to hell.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Johnathon Quick shows up to the game drunk in honor of St Patricks day to spot the Devils a 2-0 lead.

Now 3-0.

Desperation razz attempt to turn the game around.

Kings look worse than the Golden bears did for two periods today..

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Its crazy how average both Schenn and Tarasenkos years have been considering they looked unstoppable at the beginning of the year.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
NY and the Blues off to OT tied at 3. The Blues leapfrog Calgary as they have the better win percentage but to go a point up would be better.

...and there it is. BLUES WIN!!!!
Tough spot for the Flames.

10 games to leap 3 teams and realistically need to be 5 points better in order to make it because they're unlikely to win a tiebreaker with anyone other than the Ducks.

It's too bad we shit the bed in our game against them earlier in the week.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

10 games to leap 3 teams and realistically need to be 5 points better in order to make it because they're unlikely to win a tiebreaker with anyone other than the Ducks.

It's too bad we **** the bed in our game against them earlier in the week.
yeehaw! I want the Flames to join us here in the sewer

Although I have a friend who is a Flames fan so I could at least be slightly happy for him if the Flames made it (ps I'm inebriated)

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

It's too bad we **** the bed in our game against them earlier in the week.

St. Louis plays Chicago tomorrow, the Avs play the Wings, the Devils play the Ducks and Dallas is in Winnipeg.

If the Knights can beat the Flames in regulation, and the other three take care of business in their games (except Dallas-I expect them to keep slumping) that just about puts the Flames in "one more loss" territory. They'd likely need to win 8 of their last 9.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
My favourite post from CP.

Just a hard year to be a Flames fan. Can't remember a time I've had less fun following the team.

-No Playoffs to look forward to
-No Draft to look forward to
-No Arena to look forward to

Fun times.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
1-0 Avs. McKinnon pulls -2 ahead of McDavid.

Edited for accuracy.

Last edited:

McJeety McJeet

Nov 5, 2011
Edmonton
Flames badly outshooting the knights. Vegas has really cooled off.
Flames came out strong, it happens this time of year. Vegas is working their way back in this game. Also, sadly, we have a long way to go to even get to the level of the Golden Knights. Their level of effort is much better than the Oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad