Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v35) *ALCS GM 1* @ CLE | Fri, Oct 14 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Estrada vs Kluber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Tulo should be fourth. It'll take an elimination game for that to happen, though.

Nov 6, 2007
I just rewatched that double. The "hold" sign was given as the outfielder was just throwing the ball back in. Crazy.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
I just rewatched that double. The "hold" sign was given as the outfielder was just throwing the ball back in. Crazy.

Riera or w/e has been questionable all year.

Jays are going against a good manager. GL Gibbons.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Because he had no chance of scoring...The ball was on it's way in, if he breaks on contact he makes it in but he didn't.

The ball was on its way because he was not even running full speed after 2nd, as someone else above mentioned he was being held up when the ball was still in the outfield.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Lays down a bunt...has 34 HR. Learn something from him Bautista...

I don't recall such shifts against Bautista. You can't lay down such bunts when you're a righty because the 1st baseman always plays somewhat close to the bag. I can't believe that people want guys who have not bunted in years probably to start doing it in the playoffs. Our strength is mashing the ball, let's play to our strengths not weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad