2016 Trade Deadline Discussion (no illegal streams, see OP) Mod warning #664

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I don't see J-M Liles as an realistic option anymore. He has 3.875m cap hit this season, and Carolina can no longer retain salary as they've already retained on 3 guys.

Jun 15, 2007
I don't see J-M Liles as an realistic option anymore. He has 3.875m cap hit this season, and Carolina can no longer retain salary as they've already retained on 3 guys.

That and he also sucks.

We have enough depth guys. If we get some D, I want someone who will have an impact.

Jun 15, 2007
I have a feeling we'll get Eriksson. For whatever reason the Bruins are desperate to trade him and there really aren't really other contenders who are willing to pay the price. Kings have no first. Dallas doesn't need forwards. NYR, Florida and Chicago made their moves. Tampa is busy trading Drouin.

I think we get Eriksson for relatively cheap. 1st + average prospect (like Barber or even Galiev)

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I have a feeling we'll get Eriksson. For whatever reason the Bruins are desperate to trade him and there really aren't really other contenders who are willing to pay the price. Kings have no first. Dallas doesn't need forwards. NYR, Florida and Chicago made their moves. Tampa is busy trading Drouin.

I think we get Eriksson for relatively cheap. 1st + average prospect (like Barber or even Galiev)

That's going to be a tough sell given that BOS have a decent chance of facing the Caps in the first round.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
What is the go to site(s) to track updating pending UFAs on sellers, caps, etc?

Thanks

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
patient-bear.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad