2016 NHL Draft Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Sean Day

He has to work on other areas, but skating is not one of them. He is a tremendous skater.

Bourdon101

Jul 21, 2012
McLeod, Chychrun, Pulju and Day are pretty amazing skaters and most likely the fastest off the top of my head

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
In the Combine they should deploy these all star skill tests also. Espcially speed skating results would be cool.

Bruins78

Apr 12, 2007
Jordan Kyrou and Will Bitten both have some wheels and are probably in upper echelon.

SmartPuck

Mar 8, 2016
McLeod has to be near the top
Kyrou
Benson
Gregor has both high end wheels and great mechanics, meaning he'll only build on that speed
Hajek on D

McMatthews

Sep 12, 2007
Michael McLeod is one of the fastest hockey players I've ever seen, when he's going down the wing.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
I don't think Gregor has elite speed. He's not slow by any stretch, I just think guys like McLeod are a few speeds ahead.

I think Gregor's speed is deceptive, and there's plenty of room for him to improve.

That said, McLeod's top speed and overall speed is faster, I just posted on two of the guys I'm most familiar with.

gifted88

Dante the poet
Feb 12, 2010
Guelph, ON
I'd like to know who are the best at:

Acceleration
Top Speed
Agility
Balance
Best overall skater (Not necessarily top speed, just best at all categories)

moneyline

Mar 21, 2016
Laine and Pulju are way better than Matthews. I will be angry if it won't be:

#1 Laine
#2 Pulju

I agree with you on this. Pulju is allmost two years younger than matthews and he is producting at least as well.. Both off these guys ceiling is way higher than matthews. Matthews will be a franciseplayer,no question about it but ou man im waiting what will PuLaAho be in the future.. Sweet :)

Last edited:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I agree with you on this. Pulju is allmost two years younger than matthews and he is producting at least as well.. Both off these guys ceiling is way higher than matthews. Matthews will be a franciseplayer,no question about it but ou man im waiting what will PuLaAho be in the future.. Sweet :)

Matthews is 8 months older than Puljujarvi. If they were 2 years apart, they would be separated by at least one draft if not two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad