Prospect Info: 2016 Marlies and Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

I hope Gauthier continues to impress. He had a bad game, but they happen at times

He is literally one of the reasons why the PK is so good.
Babcock is going to love him

Marlies need Carrick back on the team. Rupert provides nothing. It will be nice seeing Carrick when he returns for Rupert

Garthinater

Nov 22, 2015
Sucks we lost but it was cool being there. First time really watching Percy and I like what I saw. Seemed very aware and intelligent. Didn't panic under pursue either. Good game by nylander, wonder if he can still win the scoring race lol

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
So Nylander has 1G, 5A in his 3 games since coming back.

Not bad... Can't wait until he gets back to 100% of the game speed. He's probably adjusting a bit still.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Arcobello probably gets called up tomorrow.

Could be enough time to build up his value a little bit. Could become Holzer 2.0 for a team needing to shed cap or salary at the TDL. He's good enough to be a good depth player for the playoffs.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
2+1 game for engvall

Does that put him tied for 3rd in U20 league scoring for the Allsvenskan league?

Not bad for a guy that is probably getting crappy bottom 6 minutes. Could pull a Herzog next year: get an increased role and see a major jump in production and play.

OvenMittz*

So Nylander has 1G, 5A in his 3 games since coming back.

Not bad... Can't wait until he gets back to 100% of the game speed. He's probably adjusting a bit still.

He's only played 2 games i believe. He sat out once after his injury on a back to back.

mikebel111*

Can't believe he missed that, net looked wide open.

make that 2 golden opportunities

He just missed another one

edit: looks like it may not have counted anyway, still thats 2 plays Marner made that Dvorak should have scored on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad