Denmark | Dec 28 | 12pm | 0-0 | 0-0-0
Switzerland | Dec 29 | 12pm | 0-0 | 0-0-0
Sweden | Dec 31 | 12pm | 0-0 | 0-0-0
Xbii7EN.png

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm usually pretty into the World Juniors but this year I'm not really feeling it. There's no one I'm interested in following on the Canadian team and both Connor and Roslovic got the shaft for the U.S. I'll probably still watch the games though, but not with the same interest as past years.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm usually pretty into the World Juniors but this year I'm not really feeling it. There's no one I'm interested in following on the Canadian team and both Connor and Roslovic got the shaft for the U.S. I'll probably still watch the games though, but not with the same interest as past years.

You can pick your favourite HFJets WJC team and cheer them on instead.
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1994417

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman

See I'm the opposite. I get (almost) as into the WJC as I did for the Jets playoffs last year. Not quite to that extent, but close. I obviously like seeing prospects do good in it, but in a close game with Finland in the medal rounds? I hope Niku gets shut down :p: junior hockey is just so much fun to watch, and seeing the best of them play on the world stage gets me.

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
See I'm the opposite. I get (almost) as into the WJC as I did for the Jets playoffs last year. Not quite to that extent, but close. I obviously like seeing prospects do good in it, but in a close game with Finland in the medal rounds? I hope Niku gets shut down :p: junior hockey is just so much fun to watch, and seeing the best of them play on the world stage gets me.

I've always watched world juniors and been super in to it. To me its just a part of the holidays. Since getting the jets back I've been even more pumped about the wjc. But, this year I can't help but feel let down. I plan on watching every Team Canada game still but I'm not sure it'll be the same as the past few years.

EastRiver

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
I was surprised the two of them didn't make the US team. Definitely a little bit of a downer to not have them on the team. Did either of them play last year?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I was really excited to see Connor and Roslovic play this level.
I'm just disappointed and saddened.

But, at least now I'll be full on cheering the destruction and embarrassment of USA.

I have no real interest in the Juniors beyond Jets' prospects. Team USA management ruined it for me.

This

I will tune when I am home and I remember but I will not be PVR'ing like last year. Always hope Canada can win a gold but my overall interest level is at about 10% of last year.

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My interest is high. Plenty draft eligible players this year in the draft.

Matthews, Tkachuk, DeBrincat, Gauthier, Nylander, Laine, Puljujarvi, Juolevi.

Still, hoping the US gets obliterated.

#TeamCzech

Derfel*

Sort of disappointed that Canada draws the US so early in the tournament.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I was really excited to see Connor and Roslovic play this level.
I'm just disappointed and saddened.

But, at least now I'll be full on cheering the destruction and embarrassment of USA.

Agree with this...

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Ping. Krasko has Jet potential I see :sarcasm:

He's playing quite a bit against the Spacek line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad