2016 Draft: 5th Pick: Filip Berglund

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Mozes, great work as always.

Hey Mods, Mozes is putting so much work into these and doing them on such a regular basis, he should his own pinned thread for his videos.

Edit: If you haven't subscribed to his channel on Youtube yet, do it.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Hey Mods, Mozes is putting so much work into these and doing them on such a regular basis, he should his own pinned thread for his videos.

It's his call, if he wants to place them in individual threads like these or if he wants one mega thread. Regardless, his efforts are greatly appreciated here.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB

It's his call, if he wants to place them in individual threads like these or if he wants one mega thread. Regardless, his efforts are greatly appreciated here.

Thanks boys.

I have thought about starting a thread for my videos. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to do that. Also, I don't want to spam people with my content. I was hesitant to post individual videos last year.

If the mods are ok with it, I do like the idea of an Edmonton Future Watch thread.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Thanks boys.

I have thought about starting a thread for my videos. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to do that. Also, I don't want to spam people with my content. I was hesitant to post individual videos last year.

If the mods are ok with it, I do like the idea of an Edmonton Future Watch thread.

I'll run it by my fellow mods to make them feel important :) For me personally, I'm fine with it as you bring a lot to this board and the Oilers fan base.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Berglund is on the same team as Broberg. Anyone get a chance to see them play this year? Does Berglund have any NHL upside still? Getting a little long in the tooth.

IAGTTAYM

Dec 15, 2006
Berglund is on the same team as Broberg. Anyone get a chance to see them play this year? Does Berglund have any NHL upside still? Getting a little long in the tooth.
I haven't watched Skellefteå at all so far this season, but they play against Kärpet in the CHL tomorrow, 10am Edmonton time. Going to try and catch that game.

As for Berglund, he is a pretty good SHL player, but that's about it. I don't see him becoming a regular NHL player.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
I haven't watched Skellefteå at all so far this season, but they play against Kärpet in the CHL tomorrow, 10am Edmonton time. Going to try and catch that game.

As for Berglund, he is a pretty good SHL player, but that's about it. I don't see him becoming a regular NHL player.
The same was said about Erik Gustafsson and he turned out okay. We don't know what we have in our players until they cross over

Reactions: Aerchon

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
ya Erik Gustafsson....the guy that the brilliant and masterful trade dealer Peter Chiarelli didn't bother to sign or even trade and, though it took a while, look at him now! :facepalm:

Reactions: Aerrol

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
ya Erik Gustafsson....the guy that the brilliant and masterful trade dealer Peter Chiarelli didn't bother to sign or even trade and, though it took a while, look at him now! :facepalm:

You sure that one was on Chia and not mact? The timing is close.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I'd be fine if they brought him over next year. With Lagesson and Jones needing waivers there should be space in Bakersfield. If he sucks loan him back to Sweden. All you're giving up is a contract spot.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Dan Kelly

Sep 27, 2017
You sure that one was on Chia and not mact? The timing is close.

i'm pretty sure Chia did this right after he was hired and just before the draft? looks like i could be wrong though? :huh: i wasn't a fan of former head scout Stu MacGregor taking this guy, nor a lot of his boom or bust picks, but it looks like he was bang on here!

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
Thanks boys.

Yes please do it my dude, your videos are awesome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad