OT: 2016 American Football Discussion (NFL, College)

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Was losing DRC that big of an issue?

I know they picked on Wade for a TD, but man.....

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Was more the offense and the drops. D just ran out of steam.

That terrible special teams play was big as well.

D ran out of steam? Giants dominated time of possession early.

Drops were def an issue. And special teams were terrible. But D did not hold up it's end of the deal.

Granted it was A-aron.

It's excuse making time, but DRC in coverage and JPP providing some pass rush would have been big difference makers.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Scoring a TD would of made the difference.

giving up that Hail Mary was big too.

Ya, all around stink fest imo. D does get excuse of injuries. WR's get no such cushion.

Odell, in his rookie year, seemingly caught everything, including balls he had no business catching, now he's dropping the easiest of catches fairly often and rarely comes up with a tough catch.

The off the field stuff(and even the on field theatrics) was always noise that didn't, and still doesn't, bother me. It's about getting it done on the field. I thought he was the greatest receiver I had ever seen for a bit there. But he's fallen back to the pack in a big way.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don't really care about the boat ****. Off day is an off day.

Either way you need to make catches and he did not. Some really bad drops that could of made a big difference.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Giants really need to do some work on the running game.

Some more help on the O-line, but I think they need to find an RB. Perkins was OK, but he is by no means a dynamic player. Some real speed back there would do wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad