2016-17 Fantasy Football Discussion Part II

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I have never experienced anything like what happened to me this week. My team that was a top team all year just put up my worst point total of the season. I finished with 65 points when I had only dipped into the 70s once before this year. Every other team in the consolation bracket and even the teams that were eliminated and weren't playing for a place game finished with more points than me, even though I was the only one add/dropping to produce an optimal lineup. The 3 other top 4 teams put up over 120 points each, 2 of them over 130, legit DOUBLING my points. It's like every single disappointing player was rounded up and thrown on my team.

The only change I could have made to benefit me from my lineup would be starting Ingram over Hill, which I was going back and forth on even though EVERY friggin' site had Hill over Ingram. Even if I made that change, I would have still been massacred. My bench wasn't even doing anything outside of Ingram. I only had a few players playing in the 1pm game, but based on how insanely well my opponent's players were doing, I remember it more or less being over just over an hour into the 1pm Saturday games. Then it became seeing how bad it could possibly get.

Murphy's Law at play if I've ever seen it. Unreal, leaves me with such a bitter taste.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Lost my championship, got blown out 120-90 or so. Once David Johnson went I knew it was over.

League has been around 6 years. I've finished 1st in the RS 3 times, been to 5 semis and 2 finals...just can't get over the hump :(

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
After winning the season, i'm headed to the playoff finals this week. I hate the finals being on the last week of the season, although it's working in my favor this year...

Guy I'm up against is stuck playing Landry Jones and Matt Barkley as his QBs... Good for me I guess, but i"d be pissed if it were me. lol

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
After winning the season, i'm headed to the playoff finals this week. I hate the finals being on the last week of the season, although it's working in my favor this year...

Guy I'm up against is stuck playing Landry Jones and Matt Barkley as his QBs... Good for me I guess, but i"d be pissed if it were me. lol

Yuck. I didn't even bother making a start/sit thread for this week.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Not starting Cam Meredith over Brate(flex) in the championship.

Lost by 2 points. Knew I should of done the sub sooner, but forgot they played on Saturday.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
My biggest regret this season was taking Josh Doctson ahead of Michael Thomas in a rookie draft. I regretted it a few hours after I made the pick.

What about you guys?

Drafted Dak late in a Superflex dynasty league. Traded him a month into the season. Played it safe, I didn't think he would stick as the starter.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Of course my guys have 20+ point games in week 17, the week after the championship.

could of won even with Carr being out. lol

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I know most of you guys don't care for one-keeper leagues, but that's how my most important league operates. One-player, can't keep the same player two years in a row.

So anyway, is it too soon to think about the fact I've got both Zeke and Leveon as possible keepers?

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I know most of you guys don't care for one-keeper leagues, but that's how my most important league operates. One-player, can't keep the same player two years in a row.

So anyway, is it too soon to think about the fact I've got both Zeke and Leveon as possible keepers?

Tough one.

I would keep Zeke, but I'm biased.

Luckily you'll have some time to see what happens to Bell. He says he wants to stay, but that doesn't mean it's a sure thing.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I lost in the finals. My injury riddled team finally crash and burned in the finals.

I had these guys all out...

TE - Gronkowski
WR - AJ Green
WR - Donte Moncrief
RB - CJ Anderson
RB - Ameer Abdullah
RB - Gio Bernard

Had some pretty good waiver wire pick ups.

RB - Jordan Howard
WR - Micheal Thomas
TE - A. Gates & Z. Ertz

but it wasn't enough to win the finals when the other guy has Matt Ryan, Zeke, Freeman, Nelson and Kelce.

I think making it to the finals is some sort of achievement in itself.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Can you trade for draft picks?

I would keep Elliott and trade the other one for pick upgrades if that is allowed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad