2016-17 Fantasy Football Discussion Part II

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Awesome. The 2nd place team in my 14 team dynasty (who I'm facing this week) didn't check in time and had Jacquizz Rodgers in.

I'm starting Christine Michael and Peyton Barber at running back in that league...

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Awesome. The 2nd place team in my 14 team dynasty (who I'm facing this week) didn't check in time and had Jacquizz Rodgers in.

I'm starting Christine Michael and Peyton Barber at running back in that league...

Waivers are so thin in my leagues. I was pretty excited to get Peyton Barber 2 weeks ago. That was some misplaced excitement.

I also picked up James Starks.

One guy in my league is desperate for RBs. He drafted AP and Charles...ouch! All he has left is Gore, Matt Jones, Prosise and Gillislee.

He offered me Jones and Maclin for Duke Johnson Jr. and Beasley. I said no.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Which QB would you pick up this week?

Tannehill
Kaep
Tyrod (playing Seattle though)
McCown
Flacco
Eli
Bradford
Wentz
Siemian

I'm leaning towards Tannehill or Kaep because they have decent matchups.

I'm not really interested in Flacco, Bradford, Wentz or Siemian. I just added them to round out the list of available QBs.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Which QB would you pick up this week?

Tannehill
Kaep
Tyrod (playing Seattle though)
McCown
Flacco
Eli
Bradford
Wentz
Siemian

I'm leaning towards Tannehill or Kaep because they have decent matchups.

I'm not really interested in Flacco, Bradford, Wentz or Siemian. I just added them to round out the list of available QBs.

Yuck. I guess Tannehill, although I wouldn't expect much even in a great matchup. McCown isn't starting.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Son of gun.

My Opponent had Matt Ryan.

And Freeman didn't score any TDs for me.

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
I have to play wentz vs atlanta next week. Should i drop him and grab Cutler vs tbay or stay as is?

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Im so cursed....multiple opposing players with 30+ games? Rishard Matthews with over 20...football gods, must you mock me

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Im so cursed....multiple opposing players with 30+ games? Rishard Matthews with over 20...football gods, must you mock me

Yeah I'm against Evans and Rishard Matthews this week. Together they have over half my team's points. Rishard friggin Matthews.

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
Most points in the league = 5th place. :(

I'm technically in 5th because there are four divisions, and I'm not in first in my division. Still though, it sucks.

That's why I refuse to do divisions. Last time we did that there were four 9 win teams in one division and the winner of the other division had 6 wins.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
That's why I refuse to do divisions. Last time we did that there were four 9 win teams in one division and the winner of the other division had 6 wins.

Since the league is only 12 teams, it was either four divisions of three teams, or you play two teams twice and everyone else once. I think 14 is the perfect number for a league, but some people don't like leagues that big.

It sucks that the team ahead of me in my division has Brown, Hopkins, Green and Jeffery as his WRs and Murray and Bell as his RBs.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
In one league, I started Brandon Marshall, Marvin Jones and Devante Parker (the last one mostly due to Bye week issues). I hate them all.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Here are my QB options for next week... :help:

Fitzpatrick vs. LA (I have him as my backup, but I am not comfortable with it)
Keenum at NYJ
Bradford at WAS
Kaepernick at ARI
Kessler at BAL (Thursday)
Osweiler at JAX

A team that is out of it (dynasty league) has Ryan, Cousins and Rivers. Should I target one of them in a trade instead? Trading for a bye week fill-in (I have Stafford) seems like a bad idea, right?

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA
Since the league is only 12 teams, it was either four divisions of three teams, or you play two teams twice and everyone else once. I think 14 is the perfect number for a league, but some people don't like leagues that big.

It sucks that the team ahead of me in my division has Brown, Hopkins, Green and Jeffery as his WRs and Murray and Bell as his RBs.

In my 12 team we all know each other and made weeks 1,2, 12 and 13 rivalry weeks. We each have 2 rivals and we play them twice every year. It's not exactly fair if one of your rivals has a top team but the increased **** talking makes it fun. Especially if you knock a rival out of playoff contention in week 12 or 13.

Remington 700

Jul 11, 2007
South Park, PA

Keenum at NYJ
Bradford at WAS
Kaepernick at ARI
Osweiler at JAX

A team that is out of it (dynasty league) has Ryan, Cousins and Rivers. Should I target one of them in a trade instead? Trading for a bye week fill-in (I have Stafford) seems like a bad idea, right?

I would start Kessler at Baltimore. That offense moves the ball. It's the D that's sinking them.

katatoniak

Feb 5, 2009
Jonquiere, Qc
A guy offered me Jeermy Hill or Hightower for Terell Pryor or Fitzgerald

Right now I have C.Michael, Lagarette Blount and Powell for RBs

My WRs are : Beckham, Matthews, Pryor, Fitzgerald, Coleman

Pryor vs Hill or Hightower ?

What do you think ?

Edit : Standard scoring by the way

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
A guy offered me Jeermy Hill or Hightower for Terell Pryor or Fitzgerald

Right now I have C.Michael, Lagarette Blount and Powell for RBs

My WRs are : Beckham, Matthews, Pryor, Fitzgerald, Coleman

Pryor vs Hill or Hightower ?

What do you think ?

Edit : Standard scoring by the way

I wouldn't make any of those.

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009

Keenum at NYJ
Bradford at WAS
Kaepernick at ARI
Osweiler at JAX

Those options are about as bad as the election... Hate to say it, but i'll go with Remington here and say Kessler, even though it's Thursday game.

For the trade, might not be a bad idea depending on your depth/standing. Stafford has a few tougher matchups to close out the season, would be nice to stash a qb and play them based on matchup

Little Bo Pete

Feb 12, 2009
Ok, like i said in the previous thread, i dont know crap when it comes to trade value as i've never trded before. A buddy has Winston that he might be willing to trade. Wentz would be going the other way, but he needs wr help badly. So any one of these guys enough to make it even?

Evans
Nelson
Marshall
Diggs
Moncrief

Like i said, i need your help since i dont know trade value

Or am I better off staying with rivers and Taylor, with Wentz on my bench (who will play next week since Taylor is on bye week)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad