2016-17 Fantasy Basketball

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I don't want to start my own just for this one question. :(

What do you guys think of Jamal Murray long term? Is he worth getting along with a late first rounder in a 12 team league for my Zach LaVine and a late 2nd? I'm not sure on this one. I feel like Murray will only be a two category guy in his prime (if he ever gets there... points and threes).

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Not sure what I was thinking playing Adams over Kanter. Whoops.

Also benched Rondo, who goes on to have like his best game of the year lol. Save me splash broz

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Looks like I may have it but it's close. Need Nurkic to pick up another steal or two just in case there are stat corrections.

That one day PJ Tucker add really paid off. Needed him for steals and he got four yesterday.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
1st place feels pretty good. That was a competitive finals that came down to the last day. Sorry, Ivan. :D

Far too many people not participating this year. I feel like we need to start over if we do this again next year.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Congrats on winning it Avs, well deserved.

On another note, even though I did better than last year, this year was far less enjoyable, just too many weeks without any excitement, also no trash talk from Darko or Plato to entertain us.

tl;dr

I think this is my last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad