2016-17 Fantasy Basketball

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I know it's a bit tough to to arrange the draft so it suits everyone, but it would be great if it's not at 3AM European time like it was last time.

noahberketo

Sep 20, 2016
$80 for one payment. So if there's 10 people in the league, it's $8 each. There are awesome features on fantrax. I recommend you guys check it out.

noahberketo

Sep 20, 2016
You get most of the features for free, like draft pick trading, captain contracts, this stuff is worth it guys. Things that are paid features could easily be kept track of otherwise, especially if the commish is dedicated.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Someone's trying awfully hard to sell this. There's no way I'd pay a cent to play fantasy sports when Yahoo does everything you need.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
You get most of the features for free, like draft pick trading, captain contracts, this stuff is worth it guys. Things that are paid features could easily be kept track of otherwise, especially if the commish is dedicated.
You made an account just to sell us on Fantrax. Pretty fishy

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
lol paying $80 for half my roster to be injured, golly jeepers, where do i sign up?...

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I think the commish should propose 3 or 4 potential dates/times and then we select which suits the majority of us best.

I am in Europe so my timetable is much different. I'm more so wanting to find whatever works for the majority of the North American people and I'll just make it work for me.

That said I'm currently off work so while that is the case is better for me.

Even if we can get something of a consensus on what night of the week works or if people prefer a weekend?

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
If we're talking about weekend I can do any time, if it's during the week, I'd prefer something that wouldn't start in the middle of the night, but times like 1AM and before, or 5AM and after are fine.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I am in Europe so my timetable is much different. I'm more so wanting to find whatever works for the majority of the North American people and I'll just make it work for me.

That said I'm currently off work so while that is the case is better for me.

Even if we can get something of a consensus on what night of the week works or if people prefer a weekend?

I work on shifts so my preferred time can be flexible. BTW I live in Europe too.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Is it possible to change the deadline rules from "Daily - Tomorrow" to "Daily - Today"? That would allow you to pick up a player and start them that night. That's one thing I didn't like last year because I've never been in a league like that before.

Or am I the only one who cares about this? I'm in either way.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Is it possible to change the deadline rules from "Daily - Tomorrow" to "Daily - Today"? That would allow you to pick up a player and start them that night. That's one thing I didn't like last year because I've never been in a league like that before.

I agree. I found out so many of my players were injured the same day and I had no chance with the gimps taking up a space for that day.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I actually thought that brought a bit of tactics to the whole affair. And I had an unfair advantage since I could tinker with my lineup on the same day the game was happening because the deadline was 9AM CET, and I'm all for unfair advantages when they're coming my way :naughty:

On a serious note, I don't really care, if someone has a problem with that we can scrap it, but it's best to do a vote I reckon.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Personally I like it better as is. It makes you think more and pay more attention, also makes it harder.

Pay $80 to play fantasy sports? Lirl.

I would if I knew any of you personally :naughty:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I got Ben Simmons 2nd overall in one of my rookie drafts for a dynasty league. I hardly follow the NBA, and I know he's hurt... but my team sucks. I am very happy about this.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
I have put a time up, so if there's any issues and it needs to be changed let me know.

I've also changed allow roster changes to "daily - today" which rectifies the issue Avs mentioned which also came up last year IIRC.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I'm happy with whatever. If i can make the draft then great, if i can't oh well.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I have put a time up, so if there's any issues and it needs to be changed let me know.

I've also changed allow roster changes to "daily - today" which rectifies the issue Avs mentioned which also came up last year IIRC.

Sunday at 5 could not be better for me. :nod:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The time works for me.

We can vote on this or keep it how it was if others don't like it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad