Hägg - Kylington
Norell - Hansson
Aho - Pilut
Bergman

Söderström
Johansson
Ward

SChan*

ugh i loathe hägg ever since he caused the turnover who led to finlands goal.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Same story with Lindblom.

Very strange.

Every forward can't be on every tournament squad. There's 20+ forwards who could make this team and no one would really be surprised. He's considered.

I would've loved to see a three day camp with an intrasquad game and/or a game versus some division 1 team or something. Unfortunately it's a lot to ask for, SHL/Allsvenskan would need to take a christmas break imo.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Any chance Tobias Lindberg makes the team? The big question going into this season was how he would do on the smaller ice. Well hes doing very well, I would say one of the fastest skaters in the OHL.

m4tt145

Jun 7, 2013
I hope they consider Kovacs, he seems to be doing good in AIK.

It would make sense they put Brodecki and Lindblom together, since they play together in Brynäs, so who takes the winger spot next to JDLR and Wallmark? Kovacs? Timashov?

I think Axel Blomqvist will be there.

DSL

Jun 30, 2011
Right now I'd go with:

Kempe - Nylander - Olofsson
JDLR - Wallmark - Brodecki
Lindblom - Holmström - Blomqvist
Blidh - Lindberg - Karlsson
Timashov

Hägg - Aho
Norell - Kylington
Hansson - Bergman
Englund

Ward
Söderström
Sandström

Think I like Lindberg better than Ehn as 4th line C, question is if he's willing to take on that role. I'm also just hoping Timashov gets a chance on this team, but doesn't feel very likely.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Want both Kylington and Timashov on the team... how big of a chance do you give them?

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
It was a good move for Kylington, he didnt get many minuts in färjestad and then it is hard to make yourself justice.

Now to me he is lock. Hopefully we see him in the next 2 WJC as well, but maybe not so likely.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Want both Kylington and Timashov on the team... how big of a chance do you give them?

I would like that too, but Grönbrog didnt see Timashov when he was in NA and he talked about he being eligable next year also, which I read as he will probably go with other players. I think that is a shame.

Kylington is a lock in my mind now. He has been very dominating offensivly in allsvenskan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad