Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v57) ALDS Gm5: vs TEX | Wed Oct 14 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Hamels vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I got excited for a sec, then I remembered the series was already over when we went down 2-0 :sarcasm:

That was the most strange game I've ever seen. And now that it's over I love it

Onto the ALCS, where things should be a little calmer for the first few games anyway

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I turned the game off and on repeatedly, felt I was a jinx. What an incredible game though.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Dickey running down the foul territory high fiving fans lol. Love that man.

God of baseball!

I can't believe how much I care and love every single player... When I cared nothing at all until the end of July!

I love baseball again! Finally forget the Expos!

Bionda

AL East Champions
Dec 31, 2007
Toronto, ON
Most satisfying win I've ever witnessed. So gratifying. I've waited since the age of 2 for this moment. This is beautiful. Glad it was my boy Jose with the winning blast. Deserves it for putting in his time on mediocre teams. The bat flip was hilarious.

On to the ALCS!

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Truly amazing and incredible.

Hats off to Texas for an incredible performance that really pushed our team, and made our guys come out and be their best. It always takes a great opponent to make a great series, and this was awesome.

Roberto and Jose are the heros today. Huge night for both of them. Jose with the game winning HR, and Osuna with his incredible ability to be calm and composed in the biggest game of his career, and striking out the Rangers to end the game -- what an amazing young pitcher he is.

On to the next!

Last edited:

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
That epic bat flip! WHat an amazing game. Such a rollercoaster of emotions tonight.

SO happy right now!!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Hey, Blue Jays:

WiserNod.gif

Well done.

Amazing!!!!!

So who the Jays playing next!?

Houston or KC. Whoever wins their game 5 after this one.

Trouba95*

Take notes, Raps! Not a Leafs fan but a Raptors fan. Love my Jays! Osuna Matata. This is the new Toronto sports!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad