Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v57) ALDS Gm5: vs TEX | Wed Oct 14 | 4pm ET/1pm PT | Hamels vs Stroman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumNamePending

Mar 31, 2012
That was fun!

First time a big league Toronto team has won a playoff series since '04.:amazed:

Here's to this city keeping things civilized tonight.

Last edited:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
As cursed as toronto is, rangers have to be the biggest chokers in baseball when you look at recent history.

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Two good things happened today.

The Jay's came from behind and being screwed to win

And the girlfriend surprised me by showing up at the bar just prior to the 7th.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I'm gonna get sooo many bandwagoner comments at school tomorrow (I'm not) when I wear my jays sweater. BUT idgaf IM SOOO HAPPYYYYYY

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Quite a few people gave up on this team after 0-2....I said that if there was one team that could comeback...it's our team. And they did. Just wow. Just keep the momentum. Price will rebound and will help this team.

I admit...I am a Sox fan and am on the bandwagon so I have only been around here since July or so...but after game 2 I didn't stop in for a couple days because of the negativity. You gotta be confident no matter what, you never know what might happen...just take it one game at a time...just needed 3 1-game winning streaks...not like they didn't win 3 in a row all season...always gotta keep the faith.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
On the opposite end of the spectrum compared to Boston-Toronto. Man it feels so good

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
This team is just amazing. It would have been so easy to give up after that terrible call by the officials but they just took it right to the Rangers.

The Blue Jays have some of the best fans in the world, those errors were 99% caused by the fans. I haven't watched a single game in any sport that had such highs and lows...I lost my voice, got it back magically and lost it ****ing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad