Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v40) Next: vs NYY| Tue, Sept 22| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Severino vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
Smoak has to make em pay here especially if we are going to go to Sanchez next inning. Want to have a good amount of insurance runs.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Yeah, cause understanding the meaning behind posts requires more than knowledge of basic linguistic conventions. :dunno:

And I've said already that if your opinion is based on crap, most people who care about accurate information are going to call you out on it.

Yup, there's so much sarcasm here, why can't I see the meaning here: Didn't he already have a great lineup? The argument was that his rotation sucked, and yet he still kept the team around .500 and in the hunt.

You want me to italicize it for you big guy? :laugh: I mean there is literally nothing here with what you are trying to say other than you got called out and were wrong.

As well, most people don't seem to care because only you and one other poster went off on my post about Gibbons, but you keep thinking that EVERYONE really cares so much. I personally have a career that takes me out of town, and go off of what I see, when I see it, and over the last few years of Gibbons managing, is how I've made my opinion. You want to cry over it, go for it, I don't care, yet I still haven't seen any statistical evidence of the contrary to my opinion from you, despite you trying to bury me.

I will say, you are also talking to a guy who split beer on his pants and has been sitting in his boxers since the 3rd inning. But hey, give it to me please. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
It seems like it's usually been boom or bust for Martin in these situations. Either extra-base hit or double play. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad