Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v40) Next: vs NYY| Tue, Sept 22| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Severino vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
What?>!!? Wow. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You do understand the point was, if Gibbons had no idea what he was doing, then he should never have kept the team at .500 regardless of the players he had, right?

Nowhere is that saying that he's the only reason the team has been good this season.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
You do understand the point was, if Gibbons had no idea what he was doing, then he should never have kept the team at .500 regardless of the players he had, right?

Nowhere is that saying that he's the only reason the team has been good this season.

You guys have a hotline to each other where you explain the meaning behind the post, even though there is no indication otherwise?

Give it rest, watch the game, and let's be fans together, despite our opinions. I've said it like four ****ing times already.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
You guys have a hotline to each other where you explain the meaning behind the post, even though there is no indication otherwise?

Yeah, cause understanding the meaning behind posts requires more than knowledge of basic linguistic conventions. :dunno:

Give it rest, watch the game, and let's be fans together, despite our opinions. I've said it like four ****ing times already.

And I've said already that if your opinion is based on crap, most people who care about accurate information are going to call you out on it.

Of course, you've now changed things to where we're discussing what people mean by what they say, so perhaps it's not worth taking you seriously anymore.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Man JD has to be nursing something. He's not been running 100% lately.

Let's go boys. Got something cookin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad