OT: 2015 ticket thread II (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Anyone have opening night seats for like 70-90$ a seat? Ridiculous the fees stubhub has now, 36$ for 2 tickets, lot cheaper than ticketmaster I guess....total pain tho. Figured I'd ask here first.

hs86183

I have the following games available for sale at face value ($79 each). 2 seats together in Section 319, row 9.

Tampa Bay Lightning at Boston Bruins - Mon, Oct 12, 2015 1:00 pm EDT
Dallas Stars at Boston Bruins - Tue, Nov 3, 2015 7:00 pm EST
Colorado Avalanche at Boston Bruins - Thu, Nov 12, 2015 7:00 pm EST
San Jose Sharks at Boston Bruins - Tue, Nov 17, 2015 7:00 pm EST

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I have the following games available for sale at face value ($79 each). 2 seats together in Section 319, row 9.

Tampa Bay Lightning at Boston Bruins - Mon, Oct 12, 2015 1:00 pm EDT
Dallas Stars at Boston Bruins - Tue, Nov 3, 2015 7:00 pm EST
Colorado Avalanche at Boston Bruins - Thu, Nov 12, 2015 7:00 pm EST
San Jose Sharks at Boston Bruins - Tue, Nov 17, 2015 7:00 pm EST

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Ouch. Those must be the 10-game plan holder price? It makes me feel a little better about my $64 price point in 316 mid rows.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Ouch. Those must be the 10-game plan holder price? It makes me feel a little better about my $64 price point in 316 mid rows.

You should feel very good - I think that's the half season plan. The 10/11 games go for $85ish, I think. For my GP, I was thinking of either moving forward or to the side from my 1x end seat, but since I had one of the better seats in the cheap 1x zone, I stood pat - bumping me $13 a ticket wasn't worth it.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
they have not sold out opening night which is a good sign

TY

Jul 26, 2014
Wha'ts everyone's experience been with the league sponsored sites vs. SH.

I've got some Celtics tickets I want to sell, and I've not had any luck with the NBA site. I'm seeing similar seats to mine being offered for more on SH. Is there any way to see what transactions have actually been completed, not what is left?

I've never had trouble selling all of my tickets to any sports to family and friends and this will be the first time selling to people I don't know. I just want to get face value or slightly over face value back- but sell them ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Wha'ts everyone's experience been with the league sponsored sites vs. SH.

I've got some Celtics tickets I want to sell, and I've not had any luck with the NBA site. I'm seeing similar seats to mine being offered for more on SH. Is there any way to see what transactions have actually been completed, not what is left?

I've never had trouble selling all of my tickets to any sports to family and friends and this will be the first time selling to people I don't know. I just want to get face value or slightly over face value back- but sell them ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

SH will let you see what's actually been sold - after you input some ticket info but while you try to set your price, click on "help me set my price", and it will show you what's been sold, and in what sections. I think the prices they show there are the full prices the buyer pays - so there's the buyers and sellers fees to take into account.

As far as comparing to face value, it's a crap shoot. It depends on date, opponents, supply, demand, and time until the game. For most regular season sports here nowadays, it's typically best to sell early and buy late. Some exceptions may apply: for example, I think prices spiked for the Sox when Pedro Martinez's "HOF Plaque Giveaway Day" turned into "Pedro Martinez's Jersey Retirement Day".

LHHFMF

Mar 29, 2011
Tampa
Traveling back home to Boston for the holidays so I'm looking to catch a couple games.

Anyone have two lower level tickets for the December 20th or December 22nd games that they're looking to sell?

Thank you

RBurgundy

Oct 29, 2009
Anyone on here have kids that may want to do the High Five Tunnel at the Celtics game? Will throw in the high five tunnel option for anyone that buys my two preseason games and a reg season game at face (4 tickets to each game at $26 each). Email me for details! My niece and nephew have done it in the past and it was great, but they are now over 13 which is the age requirement.

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
I wonder how low tickets will drop for tomorrow night around 20 minutes before faceoff?

I moved to Boston at the end of last season and live a 10 minute walk from the garden. They day I moved in we were playing the Wings and the cheapest seats went from ~$75 a few hours before game time to $30 just before the game. I'm definitely hoping to take advantage of situations like that frequently this season.

wandk128

Oct 14, 2008
Opening night probably won't drop THAT much, but I'd expect some seats to be below face by puck drop.

I'm looking for an extra ticket or 2 to that Team Event on the 24th that I just learned about via email. If anyone has an extra or 2 and can't use them, please let me know. Thanks

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Snagged a single ticket for $40 ($48.50 w/ fees) on Exchange a few minutes ago. So happy I waited even an hour to buy it.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Since I moved away from home, I never get to see games at TD anymore. For the year and a half I lived in Dallas, I'd see them play the Stars (it was like a Bruins home game, seriously). Fiance and I are coming home earlier for Xmas and she's never been to a B's game (KC girl). Decided to splurge a little and get center ice, row 6 for her first game and my only TD game of the year against the Devils. Oh how I miss Boston :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad