OT: 2015 ticket thread II (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I am sitting in 4 row 21 for home opener...are these the cushion seats?

I think you're one row too close - but I could be wrong.

I know for sure that those four corner loges have what someone here referred to as "the old club seats" at the top - and I know row 22 is cushy, because that's where I sat for the Beanpot last year.

I think most loge seats have a little cushion to them, unlike the balcony which are just plastic. But there is a little extra "oomph" to those corner (and possibly end?) seats up top.

I'll take a count on Thursday if I get to the Garden on time and let you know.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'd say 4000 empty seats last night - anyone not go who had tickets

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I understand making the season ticket holders buy tickets to this crap, but do people really pay money for pre-season games?

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
I understand making the season ticket holders buy tickets to this crap, but do people really pay money for pre-season games?

I have sold 10 of my 12 loge end rangers tickets for tomorrow night for between $35 and $45/per private sale. Have sold 5 or my 7 316 center ice balcony seats for $25-$30per.

Short answer, yes.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I have sold 10 of my 12 loge end rangers tickets for tomorrow night for between $35 and $45/per private sale. Have sold 5 or my 7 316 center ice balcony seats for $25-$30per.

Short answer, yes.

Thanks.

wow. I am stunned.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Anyone have tickets to tomorrows game vs the Rangers or 10/28 against the Wings?

I usually try to go to at least one preseason game a year...

Can't believe people are eating tickets on these? No one buying them or can use em haha.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

I bought tomorrow's game for $15, and the other two came with my plan. For me, it's easier than going to Providence, and you get to see the prospects. On the flip side...you have to see the prospects. And, yeah, I'm hockey starved. In terms of enjoyment ratio, the guy bought his ticket for about $50, and I'd say it's about right - it's worth a third of a game.

Renovations stink - and the problems aren't limited to the balcony. Most of the food stands didn't have the food and pricing on the screens behind them, so you get a lot of understandable blank stares trying to figure out what's available. Draft beer not available at many stands - for the prices you pay, lukewarm beer in a can is unacceptable (and I passed). And the "just chicken" stand had a 5 minute wait for chicken.

I had to LOL when the jumbotron said "tickets as low as $55", though, because that's not true. I get that every ticket place advertises lower prices without the fees, just like taxes aren't included, but marking up by about 20% to $65 and not saying is borderline scuzzy. (Unless you can bypass the fees by going to the box office...can you?)

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Last year I only attended one preseason game and ended up eating the other games. This year I put my seats up on Stubhub. Sold the Detroit and Washington tix, Rangers tix still up there, currently the cheapest available in my section. I'm glad to get anything for them, money is money.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Short answer, yes.
I 'may' need one for Monday- I let me daughter and BF take mine and thought I was going with my friend who has 8 tickets but he told me he gave them all away:(

he may still have one and another good friend has a box and I may ask them if they are going that night- I can grab a ticket on SH for less than $20 because I really don't care where I sit and I know enough people around me to figure out if they aren't coming in. Yesterday my daughter's friend and college roommate and her dad came down and sat with us from the second period on.

I am real tempted to grab a Sox game also- lower boxes for $30 a ticket...I like it when they suck to be honest

If the Bruins can really suck again it will be great to see the preseason prices for regular season like the old days

either win a Cup or pick in the bottom 5:naughty:....

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Last year I only attended one preseason game and ended up eating the other games. This year I put my seats up on Stubhub. Sold the Detroit and Washington tix, Rangers tix still up there, currently the cheapest available in my section. I'm glad to get anything for them, money is money.
I am one of those folks who don't mind sitting anywhere so if I have to buy a ticket in the last row I don't care....I just am not paying over $20 for a ticket to this stuff....I opened my big mouth and told them I'd take them in thinking I had a freebie based on a prior conversation

I also have no problem watching the game from a bar stool and put the money towards beer, Jack, and food

somehow it will work out for me but I like 'free'

gobosox00

Jan 8, 2010
I really hope your wrong haha. My hopes are way up to go right now. My tickets went through so I hope ticketmaster will honor them. Otherwise I'll be causing a scene with them.

I ended up buying a couple tickets for a co-worker later in the day after seeing your post and ticketmaster again releasing tickets without a code. Ticketmaster cancelled the order today claiming that the tickets were offered in inadvertently during what should have been a presale. Really sucks. I'm hoping they didn't cancel yours and just cancelled mine because I bought them on a different day

Last edited:

Trollope16

Aug 29, 2015
*Update* Ticketmaster has informed me my order has been cancelled due to an "inadvertent access to a private presale" What a joke! I understand that it was a mistake but it was on there part not on mine! I have written ticketmaster a strongly worded e-mail as I have already booked flights and hotels now I do not have tickets? Brutal! I plan on calling the Boston Bruins today as well to tell them what happend as I should not have to eat the cost of what is THEIR mistake! What a gong show!

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
*Update* Ticketmaster has informed me my order has been cancelled due to an "inadvertent access to a private presale" What a joke! I understand that it was a mistake but it was on there part not on mine! I have written ticketmaster a strongly worded e-mail as I have already booked flights and hotels now I do not have tickets? Brutal! I plan on calling the Boston Bruins today as well to tell them what happend as I should not have to eat the cost of what is THEIR mistake! What a gong show!

Sorry to hear. I am not surprised though. Unfortunately I don't think you are going to have any luck with ticketmaster. They routinely cancel orders that are purchased outside of their stated on-sale time frames. Whether they were bought because of a ticketmaster error or a by a buyer figuring out how to manipulate the system, they don't care. Their pine print states that they reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. If you do get lucky it will be with pleading with the B's

IntentionallyWide

The poster formerly known as gobruins14
Sponsor
Aug 9, 2006

Just curious... how did you get access to the presale if you weren't supposed to have access? Did they send you a code? Or did you use someone else's or something?

The Bruins may not be able to help you as this is run by the NHL, not the team, I believe.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

Unfortunately, I'm kinda not surprised by this - I'd have advised you to buy the WC ticket but hold off on the plane and hotel for a few days just to see what happens.

There have been many problems and delays with the WC tickets...however, the Boston Bruins have absolutely nothing to do with the sale of tickets at Gillette. It's actually all done by the NHL in terms of allotting the number and location of tickets for the Bruins, Canadiens, and Patriots fans, and for setting the prices.

And, unfortunately, I bet you're not the only one who got "inadvertent access to a private presale"...which makes it even less likely that you'll get a ticket. But good luck with that...you never know when you'll get a surprise.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Just got a ticket alert email for tonight.. starting price is $65 and some crazy people want $160 for loge seats. I give up.

schmautzy

Feb 22, 2010
Talkinaway, Was that you interacting with Haggs on twitter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trollope16

Aug 29, 2015
Just curious... how did you get access to the presale if you weren't supposed to have access? Did they send you a code? Or did you use someone else's or something?

The Bruins may not be able to help you as this is run by the NHL, not the team, I believe.

No, I went on to Ticketmaster just curious to see what the price range was for tickets. It then allowed me to select tickets so I did and then I checked out. They took my money and confirmed my tickets. Now 5 days later they cancel it.

I get that I wasn't supposed to be able to purchase these tickets but it is their mistake not mine. Pretty ridiculous that they can just cancel them like that without anything besides an e-mail saying sorry. Well sorry doesn't reimburse flights and hotels Ticketmaster get it together. The least they could do is give me a presale so that I can purchase another set of tickets.

Well here is to hoping for the best...again! Haha what a gong show this process has been so far.

Dog

Canadiens fan coming in peace

In regards to the Winter Classic
When do regular sale tickets go on sale?
I'm quite confused with it all and seem to come to dead ends when I look it all up.
Looking at possibly making the trip down there with my brother, but its looking quite grim right now looking at peoples asking prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad