OT: 2015 Redskins Part VIII: Skins Offseason: Hello, Norman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
They need pass rush. With that LT they have the Skins player needs to win that battle and force something. On offense same thing just beat these corners and take care of the ball Kirk.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
They need pass rush. With that LT they have the Skins player needs to win that battle and force something. On offense same thing just beat these corners and take care of the ball Kirk.

Yes they need a better pass rush, but Rodgers averaged 5.7 yards a pass in the 1st half. He is getting the ball out of his hands to fast for any pass rush to get to him. He is challenging the Skins beat up and depleted secondary and its working.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Rodgers had 2 Skins in his face when he threw it..
After his receivers had time to run a lengthy route Kirk has like 2 seconds to get the ball out.

Not saying Kirk is Rogers, Rogers is showing his pocket awareness and mobility. But the Skins d-line is weak, and offensively we didn't make adjustments, it was like the same routes with one check down the whole time. Nothing to get the d-line thinking. Just think they were thoroughly outreached.

hockeyfan88

Dec 14, 2015
Idk. Just feels like GB is the better team. They are far ahead right now in terms of talent and player development.

I hope Captain Kirk can pull some kind of magic here.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Every time Reed extends a play with guys hanging all over him I hold my breath

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Fantastic call.

I was hoping for a little read/option, but then there was no RB back there with him. That worked just as good.

Excellent response coming out of the half.

hockeyfan88

Dec 14, 2015
That was bold. I like that!

The Skins only chance is to keep slinging. **** it, we are not even the favourites.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I hope that loosens Kirk up a bit. He's been tight for sure

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Can't believe we aren't getting to Rodgers more. Ugh. Also he is playing his best in weeks.

Cousins' progress in the second half of this season is practically unheard of. He has gone from the likable guy who wont make it to the hero rags to riches story.

Thank you for proving me wrong, Kirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad