GDT: 2015 London Rookie Tournament

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Yea, other than the top line, theres literally nothing that can create offense other than Loney by himself. lol

Really impressed with Murphy though.
He looks better than the Seymour's and Ruopp's already in terms of how he plays/makes reads/heads up passing, etc.
I agree.

Penguinsyay

Jul 20, 2007
Ugh hope Loney is okay, there is a lot of blood. Cheap shot, the guy just shoved his face into the glass.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think Loney's visor broke and cut him. Not really the hitter's fault.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Like i've said, Sprong is the most talented F the pens have drafted since Crosby.

If you read the program that was posted on the 1st page, it says that Sprong is the first forward the Pens have drafted in the first 3 rounds out of the CHL since Staal in 2007. How ****ing backwards is that?

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Sprong has mostly looked like a spaz this tournament. He's a real young guy that needs a lot more time. Any talk about him making the NHL is uh... misguided.

Anyway, Pens skill level looks pretty sad out there without Simon and Dea.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Sprong has mostly looked like a spaz this tournament. He's a real young guy that needs a lot more time. Any talk about him making the NHL is uh... misguided.

Anyway, Pens skill level looks pretty sad out there without Simon and Dea.

He definitely looks better tonight than he did in the previous two. But he'll probably need the next 2 years in the Q and then probably AHL time unless he just explodes.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
He definitely looks better tonight than he did in the previous two. But he'll probably need the next 2 years in the Q and then probably AHL time unless he just explodes.

I couldn't disagree more with your comment. There is no way it takes Sprong 3 years to reach the NHL. No way no how. Unless something unforeseen happens he will be in the NHL next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad