Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
gdt3.jpg

Last edited:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Other then today's game you couldn't lineup Canada's game times any worse to conflict with Jets games.

But today will be fun. Got a family get together later today and everyone is insane hockey fans. It will be wall to wall hockey. Got the Canada jersey ready to go :nod:

Derfel*

Damn it! Did not realize that the US-CAN game was at the same time as the NYE Jets game.

Anyone want some at-cost Jets tickets against the Islanders? :sarcasm:

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
You think that's bad? I have to go over to my future in laws and watch Russian TV and exchange gifts. No hockey for me at all on New Years

Mathil8

▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌│▌▌│▌▌▌
Jul 24, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Happy world juniors day everybody! I plan to watch all four games today, have myself a little marathon.

Markus250

Jan 27, 2014
I was wondering why we put the NYE game at 4 pm this year instead of 7 pm as normal (I am hosting a get together and had assumed we'd get to watch the game). When I remembered about the WJC, I figured they'd moved it earlier so that everyone could watch the Can vs. US. game that is always on at the same time as the Jets NYE game. Awful luck that they decided to move that game earlier this year for some reason.

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Ehlers has to stop trying that between the legs play. 3 times so far this game.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
I like it at 4. Will get better TV ratings IMO as a lot of people will partying in the evening and wont watch the game. This lets them do both.

I need another TV for the Jets game though :laugh:

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Like how Ehlers drives the slot for shots. He'll be fun to watch.

Provorov is good. Really good.

Last edited:

Trouba95*

C'mon Ehlers should have skated back harder and impeded him more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad