2015 Frozen Four: North Dakota vs BU | Providence vs UNO

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I think he didn't know if he had it or not but he did. When he looked behind him he opened his glove up and out comes the puck.

If it was in his glove, looks like he had it for at least 2 seconds. I've seen NHL refs blow the whistle in that time.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
If it was in his glove, looks like he had it for at least 2 seconds. I've seen NHL refs blow the whistle in that time.

No one was around him though from the Friars and refs like to keep the game going with as few stoppages as possible. The play that would/should have happened was O'Connor gloving it then handing it off to one of his players. The closes Providence player was at the blueline, no reason for the ref to blow it down.

RED ARMY EAST

Feb 14, 2010
Freddy Beach,N.B.Canada
Nice to see Providence win the Frozen Four. This team travelled to Canada (Fredericton,N.B.) to play a two game exhibition tour a few years ago, when they were in a rebuild period. Union College did the same and won an NCAA championship a few years later. Great play off the face off and a pro shot to beat O'Connor for the winner. I don't think an NHL goaltender stops that shot by Tanev!

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Yeeeaaahhhh Providence! They squeak in by virtue of Michigan losing the conference final and run the table as a 15th seed. Gotta say the past few years have been great to watch with teams winning there first title. I'm grateful to the Friars for preventing BU from tying my Badgers with 6 titles.:thumbu::

STC

Oct 29, 2012
Could you imagine having to go back to school today if you were the BU goalie? Geez, talk about awkward.

At the very least that kid will never get laid again in the city of Boston. On the other hand, he could probably have all the tail he wants in Providence. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad