WC: 2015 — Team Norway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heia Norge

Mar 14, 2012
Norway
So far:

- The team’s passing quality in this tournament has been horrible to watch.
- Absence of Holtet and Skrøder are showing in this tournament. Bastiansen and Røymark are simply not good enough.
- Power play has been way too bad, and PK sucks as well.

A loss against Slovakia tomorrow and then I would be starting to feel a little nervous. Won’t be surprised if we play Div.1A next year. Forget about QF, It’s all about surviving in the elite division this year.

Last edited:

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
Didn't Olimb get a chance in Chicago? Got beaten up in a fight in the minors, and that was it.

Right Sir. He was beaten up by his teammate Kyle Beach during a practise. Beach throw him dowm to the ice, to shocase him selfe. That enden in a separeted shoulder for Olinb, keeping him off the ice until near by xmas. He did not Reach his potensial the rest off that year.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
We should beat Denmark, Slovenia and Belarus, so tomorrow will IMO be the key game. But with the effort so far, who knows?

Being relegated would be a disaster after a few years with QFs. Cant see us losing the last 4 games TBH..

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
We should beat Denmark, Slovenia and Belarus, so tomorrow will IMO be the key game. But with the effort so far, who knows?

Being relegated would be a disaster after a few years with QFs. Cant see us losing the last 4 games TBH..

Not so sure about the last one...

anofsti

May 14, 2011
Yhea, they've been red hot, but they still have to face Russia and Finland, and if Norway doesn't spend too much energy beating Slovenia and Denmark, that might tip the scale in our favour.

That said, Slovenia and Denmark are good teams too, and Norway might lose both those if we are unlucky

Heia Norge

Mar 14, 2012
Norway
This team really misses Holtet, Skrøder and Zuccarello. We sucked tonight and probably wouldn’t have won anyway, but still, this team wasn’t good enough to make it to the quarterfinal’s period.

Last edited:

Botta

Jul 12, 2010
Norway needs a superstar player!

How good is skroder and olimb?

Skroder retired from the national team last season. I belive he is 37 so he is past his prime.
Olimb is a very good player in my mind, but I think he is more fit for a european sized rink where he can dangle. He is not much of a dumb and chase player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad