Line Combos: 2014/2015 Season

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Hall-RNH-Purcell
Pouliot-LD-Eberle
Perron-Yak-Yak
Hendricks-Gordon-Pitlick
Pinizzotto, Arco

That ... actually doesn't look too bad. Though I think Westgarth will get the token enforcer 13th/14th forward role.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Hall-RNH-Eberle
Perron-Neon Leon-Purcell
Pouliot-Yakimov-Yakupov
Hendricks-Gordon-Pitlick
Pinizzotto, Lander

I really, really would prefer Yakupov play on the top two lines and have a Pouliot and Purcell as 3rd wingers but he just hasn't been great...

AvOiL

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2008
Calgary, AB
Opening Night:

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Perron-Draisaitl-Yakupov
Pouliot-Arcobello-Purcell
Hendricks-Gordon-Joensuu
Pitlick

As much as I've liked Yakimov's game, I think he would immensely benefit from playing top line minutes in the AHL to hone his offensive skills. If he's killing it mid-season in the AHL, call him up. Use Arcobello as a stop gap.

Nurse-Fayne
Marincin-Petry
Ference-Schultz
Aulie

Give Nurse his 9 games. This is a particularly easy decision given Nikitin's injury. When Nikitin is ready to return, make a decision as to whether Nurse is ready. We need to see him in some regular season games. I really don't think he will look out of place. In the end, he will likely be sent back. But giving him that exposure to regular season NHL games could help him identify the areas he needs to work on to succeed in the NHL. Then he can dedicate himself to working on those areas for a year.

Start Klefbom in the AHL. He'll be the first call-up for injuries. If he really impresses in the first 20-30 games, then make some moves to bring him up.

Oilfan2

13.5%
Aug 12, 2005
Opening Night:

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Perron-Draisaitl-Yakupov
Pouliot-Arcobello-Purcell
Hendricks-Gordon-Joensuu
Pitlick

As much as I've liked Yakimov's game, I think he would immensely benefit from playing top line minutes in the AHL to hone his offensive skills. If he's killing it mid-season in the AHL, call him up. Use Arcobello as a stop gap.

Nurse-Fayne
Marincin-Petry
Ference-Schultz
Aulie

Give Nurse his 9 games. This is a particularly easy decision given Nikitin's injury. When Nikitin is ready to return, make a decision as to whether Nurse is ready. We need to see him in some regular season games. I really don't think he will look out of place. In the end, he will likely be sent back. But giving him that exposure to regular season NHL games could help him identify the areas he needs to work on to succeed in the NHL. Then he can dedicate himself to working on those areas for a year.

Start Klefbom in the AHL. He'll be the first call-up for injuries. If he really impresses in the first 20-30 games, then make some moves to bring him up.

I like the majority of this but I'd still change a few things...unless MacT can make a move for a C.

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Perron-Draisaitl-Yakupov
Pouliot-Gordon-Purcell
Hendricks-Yakimov-Joensuu
Pitlick, Pinizzotto

MuzzaFuzza

MVP(s)
Apr 20, 2012
Red Deer
Hall - RNH - Yakupov
Pouliot - Draisatl - Eberle
Perron - Arcobello - Purcell
Hendricks - Gordon - Pitlick
Pinnizotto, Joensuu

Hall - RNH - Purcell
Pouliot - Draisatl - Eberle
Perron - Yakimov - Yakupov
Hendricks - Gordon - Pitlick

islesforlife

Dec 13, 2013
East Coast USA
Hey guys. Need to ask a quick question. When it comes time for regular season, Perron. Where will he play? I'm trying to make decisions for my fantasy team. Thanks!

ghostnights

Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton
After the last two games I have a feeling J.J will be on the opening night roster. Eakins has been impressed with him.

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
Hey guys. Need to ask a quick question. When it comes time for regular season, Perron. Where will he play? I'm trying to make decisions for my fantasy team. Thanks!

Possibilities include:

Perron - X - Yakupov 40%
Pouliot - X - Perron 40%
Perron - X - Purcell 15%
Hall - RNH - Perron 5%

CanadianSuperPromise

Aug 21, 2012
Hall - RNH - Eberle
Perron - Draisaitl - Yakupov
Pouliot - Yakimov - Purcell
Hendricks - Gordon - Pinnizotto/ Joensuu

Fayne - Nikitin
Marincin - Petry
Ference - Schultz

Scrivens
Fasth

Titsuple

Jun 23, 2009
edmonton
Has uncle jessy not done enough to make this team? I say he plays until his play dropps off then play pitlick

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
So 2nd/3rd line?

Perron will spend most of the year on the 2nd line I'd assume but he played a lot of positions in the top 9 last year and was pretty consistent.. I would think he's going to be a 50-60 point scorer again.

islesforlife

Dec 13, 2013
East Coast USA
Perron will spend most of the year on the 2nd line I'd assume but he played a lot of positions in the top 9 last year and was pretty consistent.. I would think he's going to be a 50-60 point scorer again.

Alright, and last question. Does he get a lot of PK time? Thanks guys. Big help!

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Hall - Nuge - Purcell
Perron - Drai - Eberle
Pouliot - Yakimov - Yakupov
Hendricks - Gordon - Pinizzotto
Pitlick, Arco

First 9 Games (After replace Nurse with Nikitin)

Ference - Fayne
Marincin - Petry
Nurse - Schultz
Aulie

Fasth
Scrivens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad