2014-2015 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Do your powers work on Rene Bourque?

Well....I haven't exactly started to bash him per se....but it's headed in that direction. It needs to be real. I just can't do it to make him produce...won't work. :D

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Guess who got is first point of the season at his first game back???

TIM BOZON!!

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Koberstein 0 points in 8 games. Not doing so hot in an inferior league for a "sleeper" pick.

NoNachoNoParty

Dec 8, 2011
Montreal
just got home and saw this video.. holy ****... ive watched that assist like 10 times now.. and i still cant see or figure out exactly how he makes that final pass... magic is the only logical answer here lol

Same here. Its like he barely touches it with his bachand to make a perfect pass. Makes no sense

Weip

Oct 3, 2008
Sherbrooke
Audette is really becoming the great player he was suppose to be when drafted by Sherbrooke in 2012, but playing with the worst team of the CHL for the past 2 years didn't help his drafting position back in June, despite his 76 points last year.

Now Sherbrooke is 2nd in the Q, and Audette isn't alone in the team. Both Swiss Wieser and Schweri(2015 draft) are dominating the team (and the league) and Audette don't have all the pression on his shoulder. And don't get me started with my favorite player J. Roy (2015 draft) and goaltender Fitzpatrick (2016).

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Koberstein 0 points in 8 games. Not doing so hot in an inferior league for a "sleeper" pick.

He's playing in a superior league that he was playing before. And frankly, he was not supposed to be seen as an offensyve dynamo. I agree, he should rack "some" points, I believe he will, but he's supposed to be 2-way. Again, an incredibly long term pick, we'll see how that goes, whether they were totally right as he will become good or they were totally wrong.....as most people were and are expected. We'll see. WAY too soon to call it either way.

fucale struggling so is hawkey

I'm personnally still really meh about Zach. We'll see how that plays out. He looked good at our dev. camp.....But he still needs to be seen way less as "the guy who rebounds well from bad goals" to way more reliable. I have my doubts about him. And frankly at one point.....if the right deal comes along....he's clearly not an untouchable for me. As far as Hawkey is concerned, he's not playing in a good team at all. From what I saw, I love the style of hockey he plays. I wouldn't take that record point blank.

Sam I Am

Jul 23, 2003
Visit site
Audette is really becoming the great player he was suppose to be when drafted by Sherbrooke in 2012, but playing with the worst team of the CHL for the past 2 years didn't help his drafting position back in June, despite his 76 points last year.

Now Sherbrooke is 2nd in the Q, and Audette isn't alone in the team. Both Swiss Wieser and Schweri(2015 draft) are dominating the team (and the league) and Audette don't have all the pression on his shoulder. And don't get me started with my favorite player J. Roy (2015 draft) and goaltender Fitzpatrick (2016).

When is the last time the Habs had a prospect with 6 points in one game? Time to get a little excited, no?

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Evans had a nice evening....but he has been upgraded to a 3rd line playing with the really really good Connor Hurley. Awesome for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad