Speculation: 2014-15 Stars Trade Talk 3: We Decompose

Status
Not open for further replies.

beepeearr

@beepeearr
Jan 11, 2006
Lake Worth
Hmmm, don't play either of those teams again this year, wonder who we could be looking at, seems the Rangers have been mentioned a few times now with their scouts at our games or our at theirs

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
We've scouted Toronto multiple times. Safe to say that if something happens, it'll probably be fireworks with them.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Only reason i'm interested in Phaneuf is because I trust Nill to pay the right price.

If this was Joe I would be begging to stay away from him.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
McIntosh is Dallas' Head Professional Scout. If they were looking trade, he'd play a big role.

Phaneuf is not playing. This is the 2nd recent game between both teams. Maybe John Moore?

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
Edmonton,Alberta
Haha.
Maybe he's wanting to talk to a team about a player.
It's Phanuef guys. Doesn't mean he has to be playing. Our scout could be there to ask certain things about said player...

Primetimey*

Haha.
Maybe he's wanting to talk to a team about a player.
It's Phanuef guys. Doesn't mean he has to be playing. Our scout could be there to ask certain things about said player...

He was scouting the morning skate when FooNuf skated before the team. :laugh:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Deon Faneuf eh? I know that guy... he works at the pulp and paper mill. He got himself a nose more crooked than a witch.

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
I don't see us paying what it'd take to get Franson. We're obviously in on Phaneuf. BigG mentioned Moore, which could be an intriguing option depending on the price. Any one is an upgrade over Jordie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad