Injury Report: 2014-15 Roster Moves, Line Combos, Injury Updates, Rosterbating

Status
Not open for further replies.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I won't say that I'm happy about this injury because he is part of the team and there's no way to know if Oleksiak or Connauton will be able to step up in his absence. I wish Gonchar well in his recovery. As much as I might joke about it I never really want to see anyone on the team hurt. That being said if anyone on the team was going to break an ankle I'm relieved that it was Gonchar and not one of the top 6 or Lehtonen. Hopefully Oleksiak and/or Connauton will do well with this opportunity.

MetalGodAOD*

Horcoff there makes me think that's a filler and it's not serious. If it was I feel like someone like Eakin would move up instead.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Very disappointed that he's not in regular season-drinking form. He should never get a hangover during the season. Clearly did not drink enough in the off-season. Probably didn't down a single shot of vodka during training camp! I knew there was something off about him last night...

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Hey guys, I'm working on the GDT for the Preds board. Any word on lineup changes from last night's game?

Thanks!!

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Cole will most likely be in for Eaves on 2nd line. Not sure if Eaves plays on 4th or not.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Oleksiak in for Kconn either.

Awesome. So this looks pretty accurate?

H17SsRa.png

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Since they chose to use Horcoff as the Seguin stand in rather than Eaves ... could Horcoff be the extra skater tomorrow?

Maybe Eaves plays LW on the 4th line. I assumed they wouldn't just sit Eaves anyway. Didn't believe the rotation would be he and Cole ... think that was mostly about punishment. Plus Ruff didn't include Horcoff as one of the guys he could slide up the lineup when he mentioned Sceviour and Eaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad