Prospect Info: 2014/15 Marlies/Prospects Thread v.5 - Now with more Leipsic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Spott had a better team, Carrick and Leivo have been very disappointing this year, their stats are terrible for second and third year players.

Carrick is okay. Leivo hasnt been good so far
Yet despite that, leafs still have a good prospect pool than say the Habs
Just look at the depth, one bad season from a prospect yet we still have some nice ones
Keep it up scouting staff

mikebel111*

One of the things that have been impressive are the young goalies Gibson and Bibeau
While some habs fans are thinking about trading Fucale after he has been struggling again.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Woof... 2 quick goals and it's tied.

McKegg with blown coverage on that tying goal.. Not hard enough on the boards by the defence

mikebel111*

The Marlies overall d core is just bad
And now marlies take the lead again:laugh:

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
I think Frattin deserves another shot at the NHL level. Carrick I feel should be in the lineup over Smith/booth

mikebel111*

Marlies D is so bad.

When your missing Granberg Percy and Finn that will happen
That is basically the 3 quarters of the heart of the defence.

When healthy should be
Percy
Granberg
Loov
Finn
Mikelsson

Than some guys battling for the last spot

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Nilsson injured as well.

I'm excited for next year though. Valiev coming in. Finn, Loov and Nilsson getting increased roles. Knodel and MacWilliam being able to be leaders... It looks good. We may just need one more vet and we're good.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
This is how it should be, people are getting to caught up in winning and losing when it's so much more important to have kids develop.

Meh. I think deep playoff runs and winning culture is more important for development than an extra couple minutes of ice-time on a crap team for guys like Ross and Biggs.

I'd rather see Brown and Nylander flank a guy like Smith for a couple playoff rounds and into June than have them finish the year on a losing streak in April.

sniper81

Oct 30, 2009
toronto
Meh. I think deep playoff runs and winning culture is more important for development than an extra couple minutes of ice-time on a crap team for guys like Ross and Biggs.

I'd rather see Brown and Nylander flank a guy like Smith for a couple playoff rounds and into June than have them finish the year on a losing streak in April.

I personally think ice time is the biggest factor for all of our prospects, I hate the win at all costs mentality! But I understand why you would feel that way.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
I personally think ice time is the biggest factor for all of our prospects, I hate the win at all costs mentality! But I understand why you would feel that way.

I don't have a "win at all costs mentality" I just think that having our best prospects play a larger quantity and quality of games is more important for development than just getting everybody ice-time no matter how bad the situation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad